“Great Variety”

Cuisines: European, German, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This small restaurant is a treat! There was so much to choose from on the menu including traditional Thai and Western food. . It was a short walk from Graceland Resort where we were staying so went there a couple of times on our stay. The prices were very reasonable as well!

There are newer reviews for No 9 Restaurant

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This little thai restaurant is across the road from the novotel on the left hand side. cheap and great tasting food. don't expect big serves tho, but u don't need to eat large !!!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Price 1300THB(44AUD) for 5 main 1x longneck 1 Sing sling a coke & 2x fruit milk shakes.
Unbelievable extensive European/Thai menu.
Friendly helpful staff. All meals enjoyed by 5 from 10 to 40s.

1  Thank Greg A
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I arrived at my hotel late at night and still loved to discover Patong, especially the food here. Near my hotel, I decided to give No.9 a try and it exceeded my expectations.
First, the service here was great, very fast and friendly. I didn't have to wait long. Then I found it very cheap, not overprice as I was afraid of. Finally I was served a completely delicious dishes.
You could easily see that this place was quiet clean, which gave me safe feeling.
Don't miss the coconut shake. You might die for it.
I recommend this place is a must try.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

No9 is closed to the Patong Beach and worth to visit. In all the years, that I visit it, food was always good an tasty and not overpriced like in many other places here in Patong. The german "Schweinsbraten mit Krautsalat und Knödel" is my favourite dish there.

1  Thank klaus_kraft1952

Been to No 9 Restaurant? Share your experiences!