“A small Fast Cafe”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Ankara, Turkey
“A small Fast Cafe”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a small fast food style, clean cafe/restaurant. The service is quick, the food is ok. We have picked this cafe to taste Thai food, prepared in international manner, and we have reached our goal.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank me6ke2

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid! stay away from this restaurant!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Oh how I wish I had read the reviews before going into this restaurant. my whole family were sick for 5 days after a dinner at Spoon cafe, My older son and my husband both ordered the Beef, one with mesh, one with chips. my younger son ordered Spaghetti Bolognese, and my was Spaghetti with green curry. My children both felt really sick half of an hour after dinner, started vomitting right after we got back to our resort. they vomitted throughout the night, my husband and I felt sick too, not as bad as the children. Our holiday was very much spoilt all thanks to Spoon Cafe!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank thueman
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“So-so.”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were in the mall and didn't want McD's or any other sort of fast food. Figured Thai would be best since we were in Thailand.

Ordered some Thai dishes (they have pasta, pizzas, skewers - a wide range really). Food was so-so and portions tiny. The best part of the meal was the air-conditioning.

• Visited December 2012
Mo i Rana, Nordland, Norway
“hungry in Patong”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I chose this resturant Spoon Cafe, because .. they smiled when I passed by there three years ago, since then I have always used this restaurant in Patong there are many restaurants in this area and elsewhere in Patong. have try many, but falls back on this Spoon Cafe, I like it here. :)

• Visited October 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Good place for Thai lunch”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Inside the big mall in Patong but very nice coffee shop menu and good Thai food before, during and after shopping. Their people outside are a bit aggressive to get you inside when you walk by but inside the place and the service does not disappoint. We went there two times in a week,.

• Visited November 2012