“Fun Fun Yum Yum....”

Pum Thai Restaurant & Cooking School
Ranked #54 of 655 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I attended Pum's cooking school and had a great time learning how to make quick and Easy Thai... the groups are small and you have plenty of time to ask questions. Fun and Learning is the experience.. We cooked three dishes each and then ate happily.. my husband turned up at eh right time and joined in with the eating.. good timing for him.

The trip to the market is also great as you learn more about the culture and ingredients

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Nice atmosphere, good modern Thai food, small menu (good sign as it seems all dishes are cooked on demand). The soups are all excellent. We attended the cooking class (little shoes) and really enjoyed it. It is designed for beginners; serious cooks might find it too basic.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My girlfriend and I attended Pum's cooking class with not much cooking knowledge. Pum's class was really fun and made thai cooking seem very easy. The food we cooked was awesome and so tasty. We returned for dinner the next night and were once again impressed by how good the food tasted at a great price. Definitely a highlight of my phuket trip!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We LOVED this cooking class. We have done a few cooking classes around Asia and found this was by far the best we have done, plus very fairly priced. The class consisted of a tour of the local food market and then we cooked 3 dishes each - we chose which ones we wanted to cook. It was a small group of 5, so you got a lot of one on one time with the teacher. We were taken through each of the ingredients in full detail.

We purchased a few of Pum's cookbooks, gave some as gifts and kept two for ourselves - we use it as our basis for all our Thai cooking.

A must do when staying in Patong!

1  Thank g_to_the_bo
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Did the Thai cooking course at Pum's and it was great. Did the Little shoes course', 3 hours and we ate everything we cooked and it was filling and Fab, would recommend the course and its so cheap 1200BHT about $38.00, cant beat that. The dancing fish with green lipstick was my faourite and I have since cooked it at home and it was a big hit! so easy. I recommend this to everyone.