“Handmade Pizza”

La Piazzetta di Capri Patong
Ranked #409 of 617 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tipical mediterranean kitchen, with the famous Caprese Ravioli, Home made pastas
Reviewed May 25, 2013

You see how they make your pizza. I was ordering a pizza for take away, my family waiting me in the hotel. But it rain before my pizza baked so I sit down and see how they make the pizza. Staff are friendly and wifi provided. I can't comment much because I'm not eating here so I don't know much.

From my short stay there, I feel the environment is good, and the pizza taste good too.

1  Thank siauhwa

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The staff and the Food was amazing. It is Worth a visit. The owner will tell you what is best on the menu (an Italian man) - and listen to him. We got a very good meal, and the kids where also pleased With this restaurant.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

beautiful place, good food good service good price everthing good. I think come black agian and talk with my friend try in this restorant. try ravioli alla caprese and tiramisu.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We enjoyed very much to dine in this great restaurant, the food was excellent and fresh, the starters were great, the main dishes also, the vine and the dessert, the owner himself tried to give us the best service and feeling, we would deffenately recommend this great place for romantic dinner. Try the house gnocchi with the Gorgonzola cheese, the fish is absolutely fabulous and the sea food is great. We couldn't move after starters, but we didn't gave up and moved on to mains.we would deffenately recommend!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The hand made pizzas in the wood oven are tremendous. We shared a "selection" pizza for two. The best I ever had. Take away avaiable also. Try the clam soup. Wonderful.