“Excellent restorant”

La Piazzetta di Capri Patong
Ranked #383 of 592 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tipical mediterranean kitchen, with the famous Caprese Ravioli, Home made pastas
Reviewed December 30, 2012

beautiful place, good food good service good price everthing good. I think come black agian and talk with my friend try in this restorant. try ravioli alla caprese and tiramisu.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We enjoyed very much to dine in this great restaurant, the food was excellent and fresh, the starters were great, the main dishes also, the vine and the dessert, the owner himself tried to give us the best service and feeling, we would deffenately recommend this great place for romantic dinner. Try the house gnocchi with the Gorgonzola cheese, the fish is absolutely fabulous and the sea food is great. We couldn't move after starters, but we didn't gave up and moved on to mains.we would deffenately recommend!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The hand made pizzas in the wood oven are tremendous. We shared a "selection" pizza for two. The best I ever had. Take away avaiable also. Try the clam soup. Wonderful.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place seems to be a nuge hit with the lo1cals & i cannot understand why
I have had better supermarket pizzas out of a box
Social scene yes tasty No Way

3  Thank travel b
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I enjoy food and good Service. I feel comfortably and all Stuff very kind and his owner too :)
So I will come back again :)

1  Thank Aujapan