“best pizza in patong”

Ranked #96 of 662 Restaurants in Patong
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

i been there few times and also had food delivered a few times. my favorite pizza place in patong, made in a wood fire oven, delicious!!! good italian pastas as well. the staff could improve their service, but overall a great choice in patong.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

nice pizza at a good value, try the supreme pizza thin base so delicious and so tasty and for a good price

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My tailor, Monty took us to this restaurant for lunch and we ended up going to this restaurant several times. Love the pizza here. Best part is that they make very good Thai food too and my husband is just fond of it. As for me, I prefer Italian. Price is very good too. Just that some staff are not so friendly. They are working like they are forced to.l
Rest...no complains.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was taken to this restaurant with 2 new friends. The food was delicious! The price was great and i ended up ordering my own pizza to take with me. The bad thing is on my part not the restaurant, but i shouldve known about this place prior to my last day in Patong. If i ever return i will def eat here again.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

the pizza is a good quality pizza and the price is also as good, i do like pizza so i ate here a few times its not bad pizza