“Positive Planning is Everything :)”

Casa Del M, Patong Beach
Ranked #85 of 322 Hotels in Patong
Melbourne, Australia
“Positive Planning is Everything :)”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I'd like to give a 'pre-trip' review for the lead-up to our holiday. I am not a confident/regular traveller but have found the service received throughout the process of booking our trip through TripAdvisor, to be extremely positive and easy. This has not been the case with previous trip planning I've experienced elsewhere. I've had the pleasure of being looked after by Kim (Casa Del M Reservations), who has been most prompt and attentive to all my enquiries during the reservation process (sorry if I've been a pain). Kim has seen to it that we have a fabulous trip to look forward to. The service is second to none so far. I'm so excited to arrive with my daughter and feel confident that our trip will be a great one to remember. Sincere Thanks and I also look forward to giving an equally positive 'post-trip' review.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 20, 2014

we are so looking forward to our stay at Casa del M - Kim has made the reservation process so easy for us and we feel very at home - a pleasure to see the wonderful staff again - lovely rooms and restaurants and only minutes away from town - highly recommend this hotel for the beatiful views and quiet relaxation after a busy day in Patong!

Room Tip: upgrade to a pool access room they are great!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We had booked this hotel through scoopon for 5 nights, we loved it so much that we decided to stay for another two. We didn't think this would be possible as it was such short notice but kim made our reservation very stress free and was very helpful. We even got an upgrade for the last two nights!!

Room was lovely, clean and spacious. Kim helped us get our taxi everynight into the town and recommended what excursions to go on.

We also ate at the hotel restaurant one night which I recommend, food lovely and view is great.

We both had a great time and will be back!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel via a Coupon deal, and were very pleasantly surprised when the manager upgraded our room on arrival. Initial impressions are that the room is quite large and very clean. Pool itself is certainly big enough and deep in comparison tour previous resort location. Located on a hill overlooking Patong. Hotel provides courtesy bus into town 5 times daily.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We've initially booked to stay in Casa Del M for 4 nights. With that, all the reservation and booking processes were top-notch! Kim, the one who handled our reservation, was very efficient in confirming our booking for our stay.

Without a doubt, I felt very pleased with the service.
Following which, my boyfriend and I planned to extending our stay in Phuket for 01 more night. However, we doubted that the extension was possible since it seems pretty last minute. We were wrong! Once again, Kim was quick to advice us and confirm our extension.

For all travellers, I would say that the service and the entire reservation process which I have encountered with this hotel is really great! Looking forward to numerous more stays with Casa Del M! Cheers!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We recently stayed at Casa Del M, during April and beginning of May. Hotel staff were friendly, courteous and made you feel very welcome. Highly recommended for their kindness and hospitable ways are BEE BEE, TIM TAM and KEVIN who showed us just how kind and friendly Thai people are, we were privileged to have met them, we miss you guys. Breakfast menu needs to be more westernized to suit other cultures, that being Australian not just Chinese. Also toaster needs to be updated as it is slow and also burns the toast. Chef for breakfast did an excellent job, and tried to cook Boiled eggs, bit more practise and he will have it down pat. Rooms are spacious and clean.

Room Tip: Overlooking pool was nice, but other hotel patrons going in at midnight, making noise like it was t...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 24JudyG2014
Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My friend and I stayed for 7 days/nights at this hotel. I picked it as I had been to Phuket once before and did not want to be right in near the night strip and beach (saying that this hotel is only 5 mins taxi to beach). I had read different reviews which did give me some trepidation. I am pleased to be able to dispute some of the other reviews. All the staff were professional, courteous and spoke good english. the breakfast was great!! We had a hot freshly made omelette EVERY day by Jonathon the 'egg man' who remembered exactly how each of us liked it. A special 'shout out/thank you' to TIM TAM AND BEE BEE they were happy, polite and excellent at their jobs. Our room was more than adequate, clean linen and good bed and pillows and I asked for a room with a view and got it. Yes some of the towels are a bit thin and old, but, the pool towels are great. I had wifi in my room. the hotel restaurant has lovely views and excellent food however could do with candles on the tables as it was quite dark up there. we had hotel transfers from airport and were picked up promptly in a brand new car welcomed with a cool towel for refreshing ourselves and a freezing cold bottle of water. We booked our tours through the hotel where a lovely girl did our bookings. the hotel foyer area is gorgeous. thank you casa del M we would definitely come here again. I am not sure what some people are seeing when they come here. one review says about tuk tuks, well the hotel offers FREE shuttles throughout the day which take you to the main tourist area. every tuk tuk we took from the beach home had a set fee of 200 baht we did not need to walk out the lane to the busy street to catch one. we did not use hotel spa as we went to a local hairdresser masseuse down the lane and had manicure/pedicure/ hairwash and blowdry and straightened all for 200 baht each. if you are not wanting to get hot and dusty at times perhaps dont go to places like phuket and bali. We did half day to Khai island for snorkeling which was more than enough and was a great day with a fabulous guide 'Bobby'. Simon Cabaret was also a great night out. thank you phuket town. Karen

Room Tip: Just tell them exactly what you are after, as I asked for a view and got partial sea views and could...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends