We stayed over the NY for 7 days and used a deal voucher but paid the peak season daily surcharge in addition. We also had to pay the exorbitant compulsory gala fee, which incidentally did not include alcoholic beverages despite the cost of the event not being not too far short of Aussie prices in terms of new year's parties that actually include beer and wine. Nevertheless this seems to be across the board and I shall proceed with our finding! We found it a very nice hotel and quite clean. Buffet breakfast was more than adequate. The view from our room was fantastic as was the roof bar. The major drawback is that it is some distance from the beach and any action. We were aware of this prior to booking however did not realise what an issue this would be. There is a shuttle that runs 5 times per day so be organised so you can avoid the 200 baht tuk tuk fee. It doesn't sound like much but I think we worked out it was $8 or something for a trip that is not far at all if you drive it but a big hike to walk. We ended up resolving this matter by hiring a scooter which made the stay much easier and we were almost glad we chose a place out of the way. Beware though. As fun as the scooter was, you put yourself at fair risk in the madness of Patong on the moped lol. Also the wifi played up the whole time. We were told it doesn't work well with iPhones despite multiple attempts by the hotel to resolve this issue. Overall, we were pleased as I am certain the cost would have been much more had the location been more handy. Just think through the logistics and weigh up the cost if you want transport flexibility or don't feel comfortable to hire a moped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, modern tropical boutique retreat equipped with the latest innovations in travel technology, Casa Del M Resort is a stylish sanctuary of contemporary Thai hospitality near Patong Beach in Phuket, Thailand. Experience excellent service in a tranquil and secluded hillside location, all within walking distance of the beach and Phuket’s most vibrant night entertainment venues. Casa Del M Resort is the perfect setting for a modern romance, where couples can indulge in the intimacy offered by the sensual surroundings, and enjoy each other’s company in exotic privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Del M, Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del m, Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Casa Del M, Patong Beach Phuket