What was supposed to be a lovely relaxing enjoyable trip to Phuket became almost a nightmare. We bought a voucher from cudo- so majority of the bill had been paid before arriving or we would have left. At around 85 dollars a night you are wasting money if you choose this hotel! Deal or no deal! The pictures were nice and we thought we were in for a good week until... 1- when checking in the lady would have cracked her face if she smiled! 2. After I left the key at reception on our first night to look around the town, when we came back and asked for the key the man insisted I had lost it. The apology given completely insincere. 3. After booking a twin room they had not even arranged the room to be twin beds. 4. When asked for the vouchers to collect the extras that were part of the deal they had no idea and tried to give us the wrong thing several times. 5. Most of the staff is extremely rude and beyond lazy examples- not getting up to take our order at the pool bar or give a menu. Manager continuously cutting me off when trying to speak, being yelled at when asking for coffee after the breakfast time had started and staff pointing and talking about us because we had simply asked a time it would be ready. When we told them we had a tour and had to leave before that they became rude. We spent most of our time avoiding staff so our day would not be ruined. 6. The shuttle service they have is one way only every 2 hours. So if you wish to come home you must walk or pay round 300 baht for a tuk tuk back to the hotel.which is ok for young people but a bit far for elderly or lazy! Or those who have spent a day laying in the sun relaxing and just wish to be back at the hotel right away! 7. Should you wish to have eggs for breakfast you are looking at a long wait in line before being served and then waiting for them on top of that! Easier to skip eggs than wait! We did take a massage and the staff in there were friendly! I'm sure there are far better places to stay in better locations. I recommend you don't waste your money here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, modern tropical boutique retreat equipped with the latest innovations in travel technology, Casa Del M Resort is a stylish sanctuary of contemporary Thai hospitality near Patong Beach in Phuket, Thailand. Experience excellent service in a tranquil and secluded hillside location, all within walking distance of the beach and Phuket’s most vibrant night entertainment venues. Casa Del M Resort is the perfect setting for a modern romance, where couples can indulge in the intimacy offered by the sensual surroundings, and enjoy each other’s company in exotic privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Del M, Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del m, Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Casa Del M, Patong Beach Phuket