Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews tuk tuk hotel offer every hour pool area is bangla road hill blyth baht massage
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The room we stayed in was very nice, being fairly new you would expect that. The breakfast provided was not as huge array say comaped to a larger hotel but was more than enough to choose from. Same could be said about the roof top restaurant. The menu was not the biggest thats for sure but every meal we had we really enjoyed, the view from there in the evenings was amazing. and we were able to watch some thunder storms from there, although that did limit the amount of people that could eat out there because nearly all of it was out in the open. Staff were mostly very helpful, I would say the English they spoke was less than some other places, but they really try to please.
One thing to remember is that if you don't plan to hire a scooter as we did, it is a long walk to the beach or Junceylon. They do have a shuttle down to the beach and the shops but is was only evry two hours and then you had to get your way back. Personally I doubt we would stay there unless you hire a scooter, and only do that if you are experienced as it is organized chaos on the roads.
We love the food hall at Jungceylong. Clean, variety and cheap.
Have now done two cooking classes with Phuket Thai Cookery School. Fisrt time with my BGF last year and this year my husband came along (and he never cooks) This year we choose the Friday course where you go to the Phuket markets to but your food and it is a real education just going there and learnnig about the foods they eat. This is only done on Fridays and Saturdays. The chef Ollie spekas perfect English and is great fun and a good teacher. His two female assitants who are also good, Ben & Get are there names and they also did some of the cooking and they took us to the markets. If you are thinging of doing a cousre I hightly reccomend this one, besides the cooking it is the best loctaion right on the beach on the other side to Patong. Transport is provided.

Date of stay: January 2011
2  Thank Linbrey l
Reviewed May 12, 2011

I concur what has been said so far. The Location is terrible. The tuck tuck, or cab, need to take a long narrow street to get there, but the street cant fit two cabs side by side. The hotel is also too far from the beach and the animated area so if you do not fancy the 2km walk, you actually end up spending about 300 bahts a day minimum to get to and from the hotel.

The service was excellent. The view from the rooms higher up is also breathtaking. The breakfast buffet is also good. I wouldn't say the place is luxurious but crisp and clean.

Date of stay: December 2010
7  Thank Alain_ffm
Reviewed April 25, 2011

My wife and I spent 7 nights at the M Resort and we really enjoyed our stay. Our holiday got of to a bad start with wrong booking dates with flights and hotels and this Resort was one of the few available due to Chinese New Year and it being peak season. So bearing that in mind we were wandering when our next bout of bad luck would occur, well it didn't occur here. You wouldn't believe it but we were upgraded to the honeymoon suite, whether they knew what had happened to us and felt sorry for us or just stroke of good fortune I'm not sure but needless to say we were happy campers. The room was lovely, large, clean and our view of the city was terrific, the restaurant on the top floor was magnificent as was the food and the view lovely, the pool was beautiful and the staff were lovely, friendly and accommodating. I must make special mention of one of the drivers Mr (pronounced Knee) a man who didn't speak much English, was short in height but had a huge heart and was just a lovely man, loves Buddah, Muay Thai boxing and now knows where the Koch Chang Safari elephant ride area is (Get him to take you there great day and have few frothys afterwards he will wait until your ready). The internet was a bonus, they had 3 or 4 computers with free access to the internet, the shuttles ran every hour into Patong but it will cost you about 200 baht to get back, the beach is a fair distance to walk, I like to save money but if I couldn't get the shuttle I'd pay to get into Patong, the resort is on a hill and out of the guts of Patong a bit but this isn't such a bad thing after a busy day it was nice to be out of it, all the drivers we had new where the resort was and wasn't a problem. My wife and I are your average Aussie couple who go with the flow and really like honest people and this hotel has them. One more thing we loved the bed, matress was firm but we loved it.

Date of stay: February 2011
4  Thank adladians
Reviewed April 8, 2011

hotel does not look like de pictures there is a new bit & Old Bit we ended in the old bit V disappointing.. Taxis never heard of this place & its a long walk 2 patong in the heat! wouldnt rec this hotel alot nicer for alot cheaper closer 2 the town & Beach

Date of stay: January 2011
4  Thank IrelandK_c
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I have spend seven days in busy Patong Phuket. This Resort was ideally close to all the Buzz but nicely tucked away. From my room I had beautiful views over Patong Bay.

I spend my days lazing on the pool on the 7th floor with enjoying the nightlife only minutes away.

I have been to a different hotel be forehands where I escaped after two nights. The M Resort has very clean and what very friendly. |Especially the Mr Ekkarat who provided me with an out standing service. I will come back for sure

Date of stay: March 2011