The room we stayed in was very nice, being fairly new you would expect that. The breakfast provided was not as huge array say comaped to a larger hotel but was more than enough to choose from. Same could be said about the roof top restaurant. The menu was not the biggest thats for sure but every meal we had we really enjoyed, the view from there in the evenings was amazing. and we were able to watch some thunder storms from there, although that did limit the amount of people that could eat out there because nearly all of it was out in the open. Staff were mostly very helpful, I would say the English they spoke was less than some other places, but they really try to please.
One thing to remember is that if you don't plan to hire a scooter as we did, it is a long walk to the beach or Junceylon. They do have a shuttle down to the beach and the shops but is was only evry two hours and then you had to get your way back. Personally I doubt we would stay there unless you hire a scooter, and only do that if you are experienced as it is organized chaos on the roads.
We love the food hall at Jungceylong. Clean, variety and cheap.
Have now done two cooking classes with Phuket Thai Cookery School. Fisrt time with my BGF last year and this year my husband came along (and he never cooks) This year we choose the Friday course where you go to the Phuket markets to but your food and it is a real education just going there and learnnig about the foods they eat. This is only done on Fridays and Saturdays. The chef Ollie spekas perfect English and is great fun and a good teacher. His two female assitants who are also good, Ben & Get are there names and they also did some of the cooking and they took us to the markets. If you are thinging of doing a cousre I hightly reccomend this one, besides the cooking it is the best loctaion right on the beach on the other side to Patong. Transport is provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, modern tropical boutique retreat equipped with the latest innovations in travel technology, Casa Del M Resort is a stylish sanctuary of contemporary Thai hospitality near Patong Beach in Phuket, Thailand. Experience excellent service in a tranquil and secluded hillside location, all within walking distance of the beach and Phuket’s most vibrant night entertainment venues. Casa Del M Resort is the perfect setting for a modern romance, where couples can indulge in the intimacy offered by the sensual surroundings, and enjoy each other’s company in exotic privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Del M, Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del m, Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Casa Del M, Patong Beach Phuket