The hotel is located on the hill just before entering Patong proper from the direction of the airport. While the views of Patong are gorgeous in the evening, my room had several trees located right in front of the balcony. Thus my view was 'limited'. Further being in Villa C had the disadvantage of being over the pool bar/open dining area next to the main restaurant. My private balcony jacuzzi thus ended up being slightly less than 'private' whenever I hopped in and out. That being said, the jacuzzi is a nice in the hot afternoons when I needed to cool off. This being Phuket, the jacuzzi is not heated (thank goodness!).
The hotel is located about 6 km from Jungceylon. And a walk will probably take about 45 min - 1 hour. Traffic coming up the hill can be a little intimidating while walking down but if you keep to the side of the road, this will be less daunting than it looks. The alternative is to take the 15 min (aprox) shuttle ride down which starts from the lobby ever hour on the hour beginning at 10 am. What I found confusing was the timings that for the pick up at Jungceylon. According to the schedule that was written at the lobby it was 10 min past the hour every hour, however a separate schedule listed it as 15 min past the hour. As a result it is possible to miss the last bus from Jungceylon. A tuktuk/taxi ride from there is about 300 bht which isn't too bad if you consider the distance.
The staff were friendly and helpful, however I would liked it if they remembered to replace the sugar along with the 2 bottles of free water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently rebranded Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Built on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. All of the 181 rooms comprising of Deluxe Rooms (with rain shower) and Suites (with rain shower & bath tub) has it's own Jacuzzi ((Non Heated) on the balcony. Also included are 25 Pool Villas and 4 Private Pool Suites with Jacuzzi bath tub and it's own private plunge pool. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna in the Club House and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket Patong