My wife and I stayed 10 days at sea pearl villa resort and It was an experience I do not want to repeat.
The restaurants serves tasteless food ,from breakfast to dinner.low end products ,what I call cardboard food, the fruits tasteless, the rolls and breads from cheap bakery,the jams looked more like jello,all sugar, no fruits. The service was mediocre and unprofessional, not attentive,I thought I was at a self serve . Bar men instead
Of serving by pool side, playing cards on the floor behind bar ,blasting what they want hear on two rigged speakers. Umbrellas do not give shade as they are anchored to floor and do not bend,so you just burn. The cleaning crew for bedrooms was sloppy,it was the daily routine to return to our room and find half the room done, the joke was which half would be done.
The laundry changed all my whites into colours and put some items that were not suppose to go to laundry instead of dry cleaning, even though we clearly filled out the form. The location
Of this hotel is terrible.It looks fancy on the pictures but as an experience a big let down.
And last and not least I have been waiting for a refund on my credit card for five weeks,they charged the whole amount of my stay on my card without my approval previous to my arrival,not just the deposit,when I arrived I expressed the wish to settle the bill in cash which the manager Mr.Willy
Approved and promised me a refund in ten days ,on the credit card that had been charged. That was Five weeks ago and I am still waiting for this credit refund ,very shady.the wifi was somewhat of a joke. 5 dollars for a bucket of ice. 10 dollars for a taxi regardless you go a 100 feet or Three miles . Unless you have a specific reason to go to petong there are much nicer areas in Thailand to visit as I have done over the years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently rebranded Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Built on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. All of the 181 rooms comprising of Deluxe Rooms (with rain shower) and Suites (with rain shower & bath tub) has it's own Jacuzzi ((Non Heated) on the balcony. Also included are 25 Pool Villas and 4 Private Pool Suites with Jacuzzi bath tub and it's own private plunge pool. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna in the Club House and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket Patong