My husband and I sayed at this resort at the end of our 2 week trip for 4 nights. We both really enjoyed it. It was a good way to relax. We stayed in the Jacuzzi One Bedroom. Good points:
- Beautiful view
- lovely staff - a special shout out to the bar and retaurant staff they went above and beyond everytime we visited the restaurant or bar!
- Rooms were large and tidy, bedding very comfortable
- check in and out with ease
- very helpful when booking tours
- place is beautiful - nice water features everywhere
- Pools are nice and as there are about 3 of them they are never busy
- Gym is perfect for a short trip
- Breakfast was amazing! so many different things to choose from. I had to remember that was there for 4 mornings and didnt have to try everything on the first day!
- Ate at the main restaurant and the seafood buffet and both times the food and service was A1
- cannot walk to main shopping, not even a 7/11 - only a cab ride and there is the hotel bus but inconvenient if you want to constantly go in and out.
- Jacuzzi was cold. When I first read this on other reviews I was like "but its hot in Thailand" however on the bacony of a night time in the mountains it does get a little too cool to be in a cold jacuzzi.
- This was fine for us, but if you are unfit, there are quite a few steps to get to and from your room to reception, restaurants, bar, pool etc. However if you call Im sure they can usually have someone pick you up in the little golf buggies
Overall enjoyed the stay and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently rebranded Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Built on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. All of the 181 rooms comprising of Deluxe Rooms (with rain shower) and Suites (with rain shower & bath tub) has it's own Jacuzzi ((Non Heated) on the balcony. Also included are 25 Pool Villas and 4 Private Pool Suites with Jacuzzi bath tub and it's own private plunge pool. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna in the Club House and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket Patong