We booked 2 bedroom villa for the long weekend of 9 till 13 August and found this place to be a big letdown. Yes, the hardware ie decor etc looks good, but the software ie the people and the maintainence is a big letdown. We arrived on Friday evening and had to endure 1 hour of wait time before they gave us a room key. Then , when we got our room key , they gave us one 2 bedroom villa and two one bedroom villa instead of the confirmed two 2 bedroom villa per our Agoda booking. They only rectified this the next day. Reason - rooms full....Next, was the F&B Supervisor at breakfast, he was a v rude man and even wanted to charge my 6 year old nephew for breakfast even though there were 7 of us (we paid for 8). A real stinker was room B104, yes I mean stinker! The sewerage system was bad, and when you flushed, the room stinked of a strong sewerage smell. They claimed to have rectified it but the smell just reduced. So, if you are in B Block beware.All in all dont be deceived by the looks,when the hotel is filled up, the staff is incapable of coping. Some of you may have had a pleasent stay because at that time the hotel was not full to its brim. By the way, as the hotel takes in tourist class people by the busload, they also dont trust you at all. They will charge you for your deposit (not just inprint) and only credit it back 2 weeks later. They will also check to ensure that you didnt nick their thongs when you checkout, so place your slippers in a visible place in the room....! BTW if you drive, turning out to Patong on the double yellow line is a game of chance, poorly located place...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently rebranded Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Built on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. All of the 181 rooms comprising of Deluxe Rooms (with rain shower) and Suites (with rain shower & bath tub) has it's own Jacuzzi ((Non Heated) on the balcony. Also included are 25 Pool Villas and 4 Private Pool Suites with Jacuzzi bath tub and it's own private plunge pool. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna in the Club House and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket Patong