First day on entry to the compound was awesome. It appeared to be one of the most grand resort in that area and our transport had to drive up the hills before coming to the reception.
We were greeted well by the bell boys and check in was smooth with nice mocktail drink.
The room we booked was one with jacuzzi and a living room. One of the most spacious and well decorated rooms I have been. Amenities were complete except that the shower gels and shampoo smelled like glue.
I would have rated this full star until a call was made to the room service which was by far the worst I have encountered.
First call was made to ask for heating up food service. The operator sounded unhappy but came afterwards.
Second call on the next day was to bring us some plates as there was a huge lizard crawling around on the kitchen table next to the plates.
I explained my concerns for the fear that the lizard had went onto the plates. Instead of being apologetic for having lizard in the room, he sigh so loudly and gave me a long moment of pause before agreeing to come by.
Throughout our 3 nights stay, the ones with the best customer service have to be assistant manager, Mr Boon Ying. He was always ready to greet with a smile and stand up from his seat when a guest enters. Even when we took a van out while he was walking along the slope, he would stop to bow and wave goodbye!
Buffet spread is adequate to fill you up at the start of the day. One egg station is tucked in the corner which we missed until the last day. So do remember to check it out.
Gym is worth going, pool is too small for such a huge compound.
Overall, worth returning only if the service is improved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently rebranded Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Built on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. All of the 181 rooms comprising of Deluxe Rooms (with rain shower) and Suites (with rain shower & bath tub) has it's own Jacuzzi ((Non Heated) on the balcony. Also included are 25 Pool Villas and 4 Private Pool Suites with Jacuzzi bath tub and it's own private plunge pool. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna in the Club House and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket Patong