I stayed at the sea pearl villas for 10 nights in a deluxe room with pool access. The room size was perfect and the access straight out of the balcony into the pool was excellent. Although the pool was shared with 7 other units, we barely saw anyone else and had the pool to ourselves. Our jacuzzi was broken to start with, but once reported was fixed within the hour.
It was great being away from the busy, noisy patong stretch, but still had the convenience of a shuttle bus every hour to the main shopping mall and patong beach. The pick up times are dependable on the traffic, so patience is needed, otherwise you can get a tuk tuk or taxi easily back to the hotel. The shuttle bus does it's last round at 8, it would be good if it was a bit later - 10pm.
A big condition on me choosing this hotel was a gym, and this hotel didn't disappoint. Although small, it had enough to keep you occupied with a added health bar next door for some fruit shakes, and a lap pool.
My favourite part of this hotel was how friendly the staff was, the bell boys always said good morning, even random technical staff and cleaners would say hello. in particular, the security guard/traffic man who looks a little bit like forrest wittaker, waved to us everytime we walked nearby, drove past in a tuk tuk, and asked us how we were, when we were close enough.
i've read the other reviews and experienced none of the negative aspects which they talk about. Definately recommend for people who want to be close to the action, whilst away from all the noise, and to be able to spend days just relaxing at the hotel room, by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently rebranded Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Built on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. All of the 181 rooms comprising of Deluxe Rooms (with rain shower) and Suites (with rain shower & bath tub) has it's own Jacuzzi ((Non Heated) on the balcony. Also included are 25 Pool Villas and 4 Private Pool Suites with Jacuzzi bath tub and it's own private plunge pool. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna in the Club House and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket Patong