Stayed there last week for 2 days. I was looking forward to this trip however disappointed with the experience.
Check in was stated at 2pm, we will the first to reach around1.50pm and subsequently people start to check in as well. At around 2.30pm, the lobby was filled with people but no room to check in as the housekeeper have not clean the room. We check in only at 3.15pm.
We booked the Jacuzzi suite, it was suppose to be one king sized bed inside. Instead we got a room with a Queen sized bed and a Single bed. And we ask the receptionist if we could change, she just said they are fully booked. -.-
Jacuzzi suites sound awesome, however bear this in mind about the jacuzzi.
1)No hot water, freezing cold at night
2)They do not change the water ( We found dead mosquito on the water and ask to change the water but the housekeeper just filter the 'dirt' out from the water
3)Open style, out in the balcony where neighbor room can see one and another.
There are alot of mosquitoes in the room but not to worry, they SELL insect repellent for 140baht. Aircon is preset or faulty as we tried to change the degree but it just kept going back to 25degree.
The last straw came when we took our breakfast. DO NOT eat the salad, there are flies all around it. Really unhygienic. Not much variety.
The only cons was some of the staff was really helpful and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently rebranded Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Built on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. All of the 181 rooms comprising of Deluxe Rooms (with rain shower) and Suites (with rain shower & bath tub) has it's own Jacuzzi ((Non Heated) on the balcony. Also included are 25 Pool Villas and 4 Private Pool Suites with Jacuzzi bath tub and it's own private plunge pool. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna in the Club House and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket Patong