+ Great pools; there are three pools altogether and it was never crowded. Additionally, at the big family pool towards the hotel entrance you can use the spa for changing and a quick shower.
+The property is very clean and the staff are very friendly, we had no problems there.
+ We stayed in a suite (room A202) with a fantastic view of Patong. The walls were a little thin from the living room to the next room but it wasn't a major problem.
+ The suite was very spacious with two bathrooms and a kitchen. There were also two LCD tvs which were a plus.
+ Wifi all around the hotel
+Friendly and helpful staff
Do take note:
+ This is a large property spread out on the side of the mountain going down towards Patong. It is not within walking distance of Patong so be prepared to take the free shuttle or arrange for transport out of the hotel.
+The hotel restaurant is a little pricey for the portion so do take your dinner outside before coming back to the hotel.
+ This is not a boutique hotel so there are families and groups. The breakfast buffet wasn't too bad but it does get crowded at certain times in the morning.
+ The Jacuzzi in the room balcony is a great feature but the water was really cold so we didn't use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently rebranded Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Built on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. All of the 181 rooms comprising of Deluxe Rooms (with rain shower) and Suites (with rain shower & bath tub) has it's own Jacuzzi ((Non Heated) on the balcony. Also included are 25 Pool Villas and 4 Private Pool Suites with Jacuzzi bath tub and it's own private plunge pool. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna in the Club House and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket Patong