From the time we were collected by the hotel limousine, I knew that we were in for another memorable experience. Yes, this is our second visit to Sea Pearl Villas!
On arrival we were swiftly checked into our villa with direct pool access. The resort has changed since our last visit in Dec 2010. The gardens have matured beautifully, there is now a Spa and Clubhouse on site with a very well equipped gym. The service was as impeccable as before; friendly and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble.
Our villa was very comfortable and had a luxurious feel to it. Villas come with a living room, kitchenette, bedroom and large bathroom. Direct pool access was a real treat as we could literally fall into the pool from our veranda; that's when we weren't relaxing in the private jacuzzi / whirlpool. The pool is shared by only 6 villas and so it never feels crowded. In fact, most days we had the pool all to ourselves! The resort is large and expansive but this allows you to take strolls in the mornings and evenings and it never feels crowded.
As mentioned by many people already, Sea Pearl Villas Resort is located up on the hill just outside Patong town. We never found this a problem as the hotel operate a regular shuttle service into town and collections throughout the day. The location benefits from the quietness of being away from the town but close enough to participate in the infamous night life of Patong when / if you choose to.
We had a most wonderful holiday and will definitely be back some time. Thank you Sea Pearl Villas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently rebranded Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Built on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. All of the 181 rooms comprising of Deluxe Rooms (with rain shower) and Suites (with rain shower & bath tub) has it's own Jacuzzi ((Non Heated) on the balcony. Also included are 25 Pool Villas and 4 Private Pool Suites with Jacuzzi bath tub and it's own private plunge pool. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna in the Club House and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket Patong