We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in early May. This hotel in my opinion can not call itself a resort. it's more like a high-end neighborhood. It has only one restaurant, of course in Patong you have many other choices outside hotel. All the swimming pools are small and rectangular, good thing is barely no one use them during my stay.
One thing I can not stand is the noise. I can not get sleep before 2am as the hotel is too noisy. I don't know if the problem is my room is too close to the restaurant. There are two kinds of noise outside my room, one is continuously coming from the kitchen, the other sound every 2 seconds coming from I don't know maybe some certain machine. The air-con in room is powerful and generate huge noise, we have to turn if off in the night. If your neighbor would like to turn on their Jacuzzi in the night, you have to suffer the large noise.
The shuttle bus to shopping center and beach is convenient and punctual.
Room is specious with separated sitting area. Jacuzzi on the balcony is nice. Not many choices for breakfast but taste good. The communication with staff is OK.
I will not recommend this hotel and will not come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently rebranded Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Built on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. All of the 181 rooms comprising of Deluxe Rooms (with rain shower) and Suites (with rain shower & bath tub) has it's own Jacuzzi ((Non Heated) on the balcony. Also included are 25 Pool Villas and 4 Private Pool Suites with Jacuzzi bath tub and it's own private plunge pool. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna in the Club House and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket Patong