Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I went to this hotel with my family (a total of 4 people) and we took their hotel transfer service. We were pretty shocked when a huge van came to take us. Don't be surprise as most hotel transfers use this big van if you have more than 3 people.

The driver did not speak any English so we just sat in the van and traveled to our hotel. It took about 20-30 minutes to reach the place. The hotel at first sight was really small from the outside and was not that great from the outside. Appearance can be deceiving. We were ushered to the lobby. Its not the standard lobby but it had 4 separate tables with chairs. We had to wait for anyone to attend to us for about 5 minutes which was really odd because I would assume that they would attend to us straight away. But I suppose we arrived about 1 hour earlier than the check in time.

The receptionists speak pretty good English but their accent might be difficult to understand. They explained to us that there are no clean rooms available currently for us to check in to. Therefore, they told us to come back in an hours' time to go to the rooms.

We checked out the tour section of the hotel. I believe most hotels at phuket has this service. If not, you can always head out to the streets where there are small vendors to help you if you want to go for activities like snorkeling etc.

The guy at the tour place was really nice and helpful. His English was better than the receptionists so we asked him about the places to visit and what to do there. He made the whole experience at the hotel really good.

The walk to the Patong beach is only about 7 minutes. On the way, you can find small street vendors that sells fruits and pancakes/crepes(you should really try those). The popular Bangla road/street is also very near the hotel. About 8 minutes away from the hotel is where you can find a lot of thai food. Food prices are very affordable. We mainly ate at this particular food place called 'San Sabai' because my family eats halal food and they do not serve pork or lard.

The hotel breakfast was good as well. There's food to cater to vegetarians too. They serve porridge, pancakes, omelets, cereal, toasts and more.

And there's hard rock cafe near by and convenience stores so no worries if you get hungry in the middle of the night.

At the hotel, you need to try their spa! The service is really good and the lady there is really eager to please even though her command of English not that great but she's really nice. The ambiance at the spa was really relaxing and my family did the Jacuzzi and steam room.

We will definitely come back to this hotel if we do visit Patong beach again.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Haniza91
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I left my other hotel in Phuket early due to being very unhappy there and spent my last night on the island at the Blue Ocean Resort. In hindsight I really wish I had just booked my entire trip to Phuket at this hotel, it was half the price of the other hotel but the service was 1000% better! Location was still quite central, you could walk out to restaurants, massages, 7-11 up the road and only about a 15 minute walk to Junceylon.
The building is not in amazing condition... it looks like it was constructed very quickly and it's quite shoddy, there are puddles everywhere down the hallways after rain and there is already a lot of rust springing up in the rooms and throughout the hotel. It looks like they have used some very cheap materials in the construction of the hotel but hey it's still standing and it didn't bother me too much but it might if you are fussy about the aesthetics of a hotel! The lift was intersting, you could actually move it from side to side even by yourself (I only tested this out when I was on the reception floor because I realised it moved SO much when I popped in and I only weigh 55kg so not like I'm a two-ton tessie or anything!). The wallpaper on the sides of the elevators is already peeling off (as I said, building construction doesn't appear to be A1).
The reception staff were very friendly, I was a bit peeved at having to pay 700 baht for a taxi transfer to the airport but you always tend to pay a bit more if you book at the hotel. The TV in my room did not have great reception (picture quite fuzzy) but I had my ipad HDMI connector so didn't bother me at all. Air con is a bit loud but I sleep like a log so didn't bother me but can understand other people writing about it.
All in all a really great little hotel in Patong, as long as you don't mind the building looking a little shoddy :-)

• Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank travelling_cass
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This hotel is a small boutique hotel that created good memories for us. The service is exceptional, staff were hard working and go a long way to satisfy you needs. One of the waiters would go out of the hotel to buy us phone credit at the seven eleven nearby everyday. Great lad.

The rooms were amazing! And the spa was remarkable. If you are planning to stay here be sure you try it out! There was a little problem with the hot water for a bit, however they fixed it within no time, no harm done to our holiday! A little tip, dont use the tuk tuk to go around patong as they charge way too high! We will be back if we ever return to patong

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Twisted X
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We booked this hotel through a Living Social deal, and we now know why it was so cheap... Stayed for 6 nights, had hot water for only half a day, no explanation apart from "the problem is bigger than we thought" Check In was difficult as we could hardly understand the receptionist. Rooms were tidy, but a lot smaller than they look in pictures. Rooms are very noisy at night with people/staff walking through hallways and Our room had a musty smell to it. Breakfast was ok, they catered more for indian/asian than western travellers. Website says pool bar, but it is the bar in the restaurant so you still had to get out of the rather small pool to get a drink. I definitely wouldn't recommend this hotel or stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
8  Thank Mbilardi
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed here for our honeymoon. Our room was nice, clean not too big. The selling point was we had a pool access room so we could sit on our back balcony and dip our feet in or enjoy the pool directly. The breakfast that was included every morning was nice. We always found something and it catered to Asian as well as American tastes, however I liked trying some of the different foods they had. Location wise it seemed like it was in a city a bit. The walk to the beach isn't very far and you can access the shops, restaurants and everything you need in Patong pretty much by foot. If I was booking again we would have staying somewhere more on the beach like Burasari. There is alot to do such as, tours, nightlife, and beach activities. For a couple traveling though I would recommend a different beach possibly Kamala which is nicer, cleaner, more romantic and you can catch a can to Patong for a night or two to go onto the famous Bangala road where all of the nightlife is. The front desk had only 1 person who speaks english well, so communication can be a problem but to be expected when you are in another country! The day trip to Phi Phi island is worth seeing, go ride the elephants! It's amazing! The Phantasea show is a bit of a tourist trap.

Room tip: Get pool access
Date of stay: May 2012