Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I left my other hotel in Phuket early due to being very unhappy there and spent my last night on the island at the Blue Ocean Resort. In hindsight I really wish I had just booked my entire trip to Phuket at this hotel, it was half the price of the other hotel but the service was 1000% better! Location was still quite central, you could walk out to restaurants, massages, 7-11 up the road and only about a 15 minute walk to Junceylon.
The building is not in amazing condition... it looks like it was constructed very quickly and it's quite shoddy, there are puddles everywhere down the hallways after rain and there is already a lot of rust springing up in the rooms and throughout the hotel. It looks like they have used some very cheap materials in the construction of the hotel but hey it's still standing and it didn't bother me too much but it might if you are fussy about the aesthetics of a hotel! The lift was intersting, you could actually move it from side to side even by yourself (I only tested this out when I was on the reception floor because I realised it moved SO much when I popped in and I only weigh 55kg so not like I'm a two-ton tessie or anything!). The wallpaper on the sides of the elevators is already peeling off (as I said, building construction doesn't appear to be A1).
The reception staff were very friendly, I was a bit peeved at having to pay 700 baht for a taxi transfer to the airport but you always tend to pay a bit more if you book at the hotel. The TV in my room did not have great reception (picture quite fuzzy) but I had my ipad HDMI connector so didn't bother me at all. Air con is a bit loud but I sleep like a log so didn't bother me but can understand other people writing about it.
All in all a really great little hotel in Patong, as long as you don't mind the building looking a little shoddy :-)

• Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank travelling_cass
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This hotel is a small boutique hotel that created good memories for us. The service is exceptional, staff were hard working and go a long way to satisfy you needs. One of the waiters would go out of the hotel to buy us phone credit at the seven eleven nearby everyday. Great lad.

The rooms were amazing! And the spa was remarkable. If you are planning to stay here be sure you try it out! There was a little problem with the hot water for a bit, however they fixed it within no time, no harm done to our holiday! A little tip, dont use the tuk tuk to go around patong as they charge way too high! We will be back if we ever return to patong

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Twisted X
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We booked this hotel through a Living Social deal, and we now know why it was so cheap... Stayed for 6 nights, had hot water for only half a day, no explanation apart from "the problem is bigger than we thought" Check In was difficult as we could hardly understand the receptionist. Rooms were tidy, but a lot smaller than they look in pictures. Rooms are very noisy at night with people/staff walking through hallways and Our room had a musty smell to it. Breakfast was ok, they catered more for indian/asian than western travellers. Website says pool bar, but it is the bar in the restaurant so you still had to get out of the rather small pool to get a drink. I definitely wouldn't recommend this hotel or stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
8  Thank Mbilardi
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed here for our honeymoon. Our room was nice, clean not too big. The selling point was we had a pool access room so we could sit on our back balcony and dip our feet in or enjoy the pool directly. The breakfast that was included every morning was nice. We always found something and it catered to Asian as well as American tastes, however I liked trying some of the different foods they had. Location wise it seemed like it was in a city a bit. The walk to the beach isn't very far and you can access the shops, restaurants and everything you need in Patong pretty much by foot. If I was booking again we would have staying somewhere more on the beach like Burasari. There is alot to do such as, tours, nightlife, and beach activities. For a couple traveling though I would recommend a different beach possibly Kamala which is nicer, cleaner, more romantic and you can catch a can to Patong for a night or two to go onto the famous Bangala road where all of the nightlife is. The front desk had only 1 person who speaks english well, so communication can be a problem but to be expected when you are in another country! The day trip to Phi Phi island is worth seeing, go ride the elephants! It's amazing! The Phantasea show is a bit of a tourist trap.

Room tip: Get pool access
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank dyad6336
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

The room was a nice size and the shower was amazing but the room came with a musty/ damp smell that never left. As other reviews state it is next to a "river" that stinks, but even the mercury is next to this river. The English was a little bit lacking, enough to get by but I wouldn't be asking any complex questions. My gripe lies with the checkout. So they check the room to see if any souvenirs were taken- and reported back that my sister had pocketed a hand towel. Which was not true, a glass had been broken in the room by my niece and housekeeping had cleaned it up using said hand towel and didn't replace it. As we checked out at 4 am and were in a rush we had no time to keep explaining it, since the language barrier was obviously an issue. I paid 200 baht for a plain white hand towel that we did not take.
Aside from that inconvenience I found the blue ocean resort to be a nice place to stay, the girls who work in Olana Spa are lovely.

1  Thank sayamakan86
BOresort, Manager at Blue Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

We firstly would like to thank you for the comments you made for our hotel and our hotel spa. Such matters help raise awareness of what is needed to be improved, which we always are willing to. We would also like to sincerely apologize for the shortcomings. We would like to inform you that the matter of the towel was a misunderstanding, and if we had a little more time, I'm sure the matter would have been cleared and that you would not have been charged. We will check with our accounting, and get you that refund.

We sincerely apologize again.

Best Regards,