Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2011

8 of us stayed here for 3 nights. We were extremely excited to the new facilities, as we knew, it was newly opened in 2010. The room is fully equipped and clean, we have no complaint on it. I love the sofa bed very much, it is so comfy. The multimedia console gadget is excellent, we can control all the light/air-cond/alarm by just one press. Also, we all fall in love to the rain shower with blue light effect, it is amazing. We have perfect sleep quality here.

The location is great!! 5 minutes walking distance to the beach, but not to worry, there are a lot of things to see along the street to Patong beach. It may take 15 minutes to Bangla road, but it's ok for us, as we can shopping and sight-seeing along the way. Besides, 7-11 is at our left hand side, massage services and Family Mart is at our right hand side,we are surrounded by a lot of cafe and travel agents which serve best price!

Breakfast was basic but still able to fulfill us. I like the terriyaki chicken which served on Sunday morning, and the eggs station where they make eggs you request for. The pool is beautiful in night, but we didn't spend lot of time on it, as it opened until 7pm only.

Service - the bell boy and guard were quite friendly, always greet us when saw us. The problems come from the receptionist. 1st day, we seek their assistance to call our travel agent due to some delay of our mini bus to Phi Phi island,and they looked like unhappy, but they still made the call at last. 2nd day, another guy requested us to pay 20 baht for a call, we told him that yesterday we did so, but we never pay, and he told us that is their normal procedure, and then issued an official receipt to us. Well, 10% discount to this hotel.

Room tip: My room have no pool view, but my friends' have. Request for a pool view room, it's awesome!
Date of stay: September 2011
2  Thank ASENG
Reviewed September 12, 2011

stayed at the Blue Ocean Resort for over 3 weeks in the pool access room, and must say that the hospitality and service were just perfect. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and always smiling. The room was amazing, in my opinion, probably one of the best rooms I've ever stayed in Phuket. The most beautiful thing about my room was that it opened to a blue lighted swimming pool which is kind of their concept. It would be so relaxing to sit outside, listen to the music and look at the water. Normally, I'm the type of person that would change hotels since I visit Phuket every once in a while, but I believe I'll stay here again the next time I visit.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Very nice hotel, the price is really competitive! The hotel is at the South end of Patong, in any case the town is small and so you can go to the city centre by 5-10 min walk, at the same time you're far from the noise of discos. The overall attention for the details is ok. Rooms and toilets are more than spacious and clean. Only the elavtors need some refurbishment. Breakfast is in the average, the swimming pool is small but ok (and in any case the hotel itself is quite small). The panorama is a weak point as is on the back of the town, with shacks and a channnel of dead water. But the overal judgement is largely positive.

Date of stay: September 2011
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Stayed here during our visit to Phuket. The hotel is only 500 yds away from the beach and for the price, it is a terrific value for money. The rooms are spacious and overlook the pool. The interiors though new, could do with better upkeep. We had an issue with one room where ants seem to overrun the bar/table area despite getting it cleaned a couple of times. The breakfast is superb and included in the price. The hotel was recommended by a friend and for a vacation in phuket, very well located , though there is NO sea view at all. The only other grouse is that it overlooks a small riverlet which has garbage floating in it. So if you are there for the view , go somewhere else. If you need a clean comfortable place with good food barely 500 yds away from the beach at a great price, this might be it.

Room tip: Speak to the management and ask for the best price.
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This is actually the first time Trip advisor disappointed me. This hotel was highly rated and we booked the suite ther in August. The room was good but the view was the drainage behind the hotel. We couldn't open the balcony door as there was a foul stench and flies.

I would warn anybody who is looking for a good time to stay off the hotel. Stay off guys

Date of stay: August 2011