The location of the guest house was good, only 2 minutes away from the beach and good access to all the bars and restaurants. The staff and owner were really friendly and helpful. However, we felt the room could be better. We stayed in the standard room and there were no windows with sunlight! We would wake up in the morning, but it would be completely pitch black! There were lots of brown stains on our bed sheet and and a giant cigarette burn right between the two pillows. We also had no shower door or curtain, so water splashed everywhere in the bathroom after each shower. The beach towels for the guests to take to the beach were also poorly cleaned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ning and Kalle have left Patong Rose to change Ruen Thai and Tropicoza to next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Patong Rose Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Rose Guest House Hotel Patong
- Patong Rose Guest House Phuket