Stayed here for 3 nights and I must say, the location is really good. Just 2 minutes walk from the Patong beach. The owner, Kalle, is a very courteous and friendly guy (a minority in Thailand). Although having said that the quality of the rooms and furniture can be improved. There are hostels available which are cheaper and have better rooms/beds/furniture compared to this. So if this is taken care of, Patong rose can be considered one of the very good budget hotels in Phuket. Will give it a 3/5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ning and Kalle have left Patong Rose to change Ruen Thai and Tropicoza to next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Patong Rose Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Rose Guest House Hotel Patong
- Patong Rose Guest House Phuket