“P.S. See you next time!”
Review of P.S. Hotel

P.S. Hotel
Ranked #152 of 592 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

P.S hotel restaurant has something to offer for all taste buds. The prices are cheap and affordable for Patong area and there are some wonderful choices. I'd suggest the chicken cordon bleau and the chicken satay starter(lots of meat and yummy peanut sauce). I also experienced my worst meal in thailand but I think that it was my fault since I followed the picture and everyone knows you never get served exactly that. (so remember, don't try the steamed squid in lemon sauce- it could have been squid brain for all I know!)
Overall, its nice nice and you can leave with a happy tummy and a big smile:)

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Didn't stay there but returned more than once to eat at the restaurant where you watch the world passing by. Nice view. Loved the banana pancake with icecream

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stayed in Patong for 8 nights, and had the majority of our lunches and dinners at PS Hotel. The food was great, always arriving in a timely manner and tasting great, and the prices were also very cheap for the quality of the food. The hotel is in a good place, being close to Bangla Rd and the Jungceylon, which was convenient for us. The staff were very nice and were deserving of tips.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Good cheap food. I had the green curry which was delicious! I also had some battered and deep fried bananas with ice cream for dessert which was so good! The service is quick and friendly. They were attentive without constantly hovering over you or making you feel rushed. Close to Bangla Rd so good for people watching.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had Thai pork fried rice here one morning. The fried rice had enough pork, but lacked garlic, onions and tomatoes. Service was slow and indifferent. I asked for a bill and the waitress said there was none; she told me how much I owed and I gave her the cash, including a tip. I wonder if the owner ever say one Satang from what I paid...