“Best steaks in Phuket”

Harrys Steakhouse & Hotel
Ranked #91 of 620 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Thai, Scandinavian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Harrys is located on a quiet pedestrian street in the middle of Patong. Only 50 meters from the beach. Our restaurant has about 120 seats, air-con inside and Patongs best dart area. If you want nightlife, Bangla Road is just 3 minutes walk away. Harrys has 11 rooms for long or short stay and most of the rooms have balconies with sea view. The restaurant is open from 08:00 AM until late. We serve breakfast all day!
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Pepper steak, plank steak, Mexican spring rolls - my favorite has got to be plank steak and meatballs! Owners are friendly and staff are friendlier. Good ambiance to the place and located in a street not too busy. Looking forward to another yummy steak on the weekend !

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Me and my family were in Phuket for a vacation and my fiancé suggested we try Harry's. I must say we enjoyed it so much so that we went back again using our stay there. The service was excellent, staff were friendly and food was very enjoyable! I am planning to come down to Phuket next week and definitely make my way to Harry's.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

On our family trip to Phuket, our friends from Magnifique made dinner reservations at Harry's Steakhouse. I was little concerned as few of us is vegetarian and going to a steak house?? I was pleasantly surprised to see many items on the menu that we could order as vegetarian. The owner was very helpful and took care of everyone. Our friends enjoyed the meat dishes while me and my family enjoyed all the vegetarian dishes made. Service was good and the food tastes great. Its well worth a visit. They even catered to some of the Thai dishes that were not on the menu. Thank you Harry's.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Food is excellent and the staff is very friendly,quick and all time looking that u feel comfortable!!
Best are steaks...the chief order the meat from New zealand and u taste the quality....may u pay more then i other Thai restaurants but when u want good food and good service Harrys is still cheep!!!
At thuesday the have buffet...all u can eat for nothing ..go there and see and u will come again...for sure:-)

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Good food, great service, friendly staff, nice and clean rooms. I can highly recommend this guesthouse.