“Great place”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Great place”
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I was out in Patong and came this place for 1time very good food nice waitress take care very good of me and family. Have also french menu because french managment. I come back for sure one of the best international restaurant in phuket

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bathgate, United Kingdom
“Food was not the best There's much better less expensive places than this to eat nearby”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Went there for a simple lunch left still feeling hungry
My wife ordered a Thai dish and it came with the smallest portion of rice we have seen a restaurant serving Rice must be expensive in Thailand haha
Would not eat here again. The French fries were disgusting which must be embarrassing considering the management are French. Camon how hard is it to make some decent fries
There's lots of eating places near this one we just chose badly

australia
“Great break from shopping”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Located in the the huge shopping mall in the center of Phuket this is not something that you would expect to find in a food court. Offering an extensive range of local and other foods at reasonable prices I particularly liked my Tom Yum spicy soup My wife and friends had a variety of other Thai food which was all tasty and enjoyable. The service and cleanliness was excellent and a pleasure to eat and rest after a busy morning but only halfway exploring all the two sections of this shopping center.

• Visited November 2012
Istanbul, Turkey
“One of the Best Pad Thai in Phuket!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

From outside this place looks like any other. The ambiance looked nothing special but the hostess outside was very welcoming and friendly . We opted for it because my travel companion preferred western cuisine rather than Asian and I was really craving for some Thai food. The pad thai I ordered turned out to be superbly delicious, as well as the Tom Yum soup. Should you go, definitely go for the Asian set of dishes since they seem to be better at those. Better to sit outside rather than the inside.

• Visited August 2012
“Hair in Pizza”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

There was an hair inside my pizza.. when I showed the manager she told me it is my hair because there is not any person working in the kitchen with brown hair. I ate many places in Patong and I go all one more but I never eat in this place.

2 Thank Bincecik