See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Everyone at this guesthouse were rude none of them were happy whenever I seen them. I stayed for 2 nights first night I had a tour on phi phi island which left at 7am so I was up and out the residence early, when I came back the cleaner hadn’t cleaned the room and the owner was shouting at me infront of other residents and customers in their bar because I hadn’t told her I was going to stay another night. I was forced to pay for the room and the motor bike before hand the following morning one of the family members barged in my room in the morning, took the bike keys and told me they had sold the room and the bike.

This was the worst experience of Thailand for me, ruined my day. Couldn’t check in to another hotel until 2pm, so was carrying my heavy luggage around with me all day. Wish I had never booked here!

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

It's hard to describe... Close to Bangla Road, big rooms, don't expect luxury but you'll get clean rooms, brand new air conditioning, honest drinks at the reception&bar place, laundry, hair cut, food around the corner (Number 6 around the corner!) Tks Nang & the friendly team... Tks JJ Travel (Nang's friend) for the best tours & taxi around Patong

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend Cheap Rooms Guesthouse / Boots and Saddle Bar as a place to stay when you visit Patong. The rooms are very clean, air-conditioned and serviced on a daily basis with 2x free bottles of water provided everyday. Rooms also include Free WiFi, Free Safe and a nice large fridge to store your drinks. I stayed in Room 14 which was a very nice spacious room with balcony overlooking the front which I enjoyed very much for relaxing and doing any work from laptop when I needed too.

This accommodation is perfectly located a very short distance from Bangla Road's nightlife just a 2mins walk away. However, once you visit the Boots and Saddle Bar on your doorstep; you won't want to go elsewhere with the happy bubbly staff who like chatting and playing games with you from Connect-4 to Domino's or Pool and Snooker.

The manager and owner; Nang and Michael are the most warm-welcoming and friendliest people ever who treat you like family from the day you arrive. They are always available at anytime for you in case of any emergency, if your unhappy with anything or need anything arranged from trips to airport-runs or things changed in your room from new light bulbs to more towels.

I had a very comfortable 18x nights stay and was very sad to leave after having such a great time. I would definitely book to stay here again when I come back again - roll on next year!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

It had very friendly staff. It was more comfortable than I thought. It was near the Bangla road and everythings. The rooms were clean and quite but the only negative things was Wifi. I think that I stay there when ever I'll come back to phuket.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
michaelandnang, Owner at Cheap Rooms Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Thank you very much for your feed back.
Our goal this year is to add another Wifi Access Point .

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff , nice clean room and near to everything but WiFi isn't good. Bed was very comfortable . The location was perfect 2 minute walk to Bangla road . Good price and I come back to phuket I will booking again

Date of stay: May 2016