“Quiet and very near Patong Beach.”
Review of Nap Patong

Nap Patong
Ranked #7 of 321 Hotels in Patong
Makati, Philippines
“Quiet and very near Patong Beach.”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

My youngest son's words after going to the plunge pool - Epic! I thought I overpaid this hotel since there's a promotion on-going for the day dream room, but good thing I still booked the plunge pool. You have a safe pool area for your kids, and a quick way to go to the pool area and spend some time at the jacuzzi. The room is quiet, too!
Additionally, we were able to book a premium Phi Phi Kai Island tour at a nearby store at a very practical price.

Cons: Not much asian options for breakfast. Mosquitoes.

Stayed April 2014
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Tugateyshus

Thank you very much for your kind review on tripadvisor. It is very nice to hear that you were happy and enjoy with our plunge pool deluxe room during your recently trip to Phuket.
Hopefully to have a chance to welcome back to Nap Patong again.
Panya W.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Truly a great stay! Hotel was very nice and clean. Rooms were very modern and clean. Staff was accommodating. Ocean view with nice pool! About 10 minute walk from Bangla road, the epicenter of Patong. Great buffet breakfast! Definitely would recommend to anyone!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marisa H
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Marisa H

Thanks for your nice review on the Tripadvisor. It's our most pleasure to hear that you were happy with our product and service,It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with the services as it is what we strive for everyday. I did shared your comments with our team and looking forward to welcome back to Nap Patong again.

Best Regards

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Luxury, trendy, cosy, design, perfectly located, excellent staff, nice cocktails, very good food..... What more to say ?
The hotel has a very trendy bar where you can have coffee, cocktails or even lunch or dinner.
The hotel is just perfect

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Imad A
Dear EMADos87

Thank you very much for your nice review on the Tripadvisor. We appreciated for staying with us during your recent trip to Phuket. I did shared your comments with our team, I am confident it will motivates us to continuously provide the high standard of service.
Our staff is waiting to welcome you back to Nap Patong again.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I stayed at The Nap Patong from 3rd to 14th April this year and I had a phenomenal time. I booked a room with private roof terrace and the views were sublime. I could see the sea and the mountain and I certainly enjoyed the sunset from there. The room was kept clean and tidy and replenished with free sof drinks everyday. The location is superb as it is a 3 mins walk to the beach and hustle and bustle of Patong shopping and drinking establishements.
The hotel is airy and clean but for me the stars are the members of staff, each and everyone of them made me feel welcome and I was always greeted with friendly and genuine smiles all the time. They all made me feel part of the family and nothing was ever too much, in fact Tib at reception even helped my friends who did not stay at the hotel with finding a taxi as it was very hard to find one on a Saturday night before Thai New Year so a great thank you to Tib. I did not want to single out anyone as each and everyone of them were great, attentive, professional, friendly and they made me laugh so much especially the bar staff and thank you for the delivious cocktails. The breakfast food was very delicious and ample, Eastern and Western available as well as eggs cooked as you wish, can't go wrong with that. I had food at the bar and restaurant and everything was tasty.
The pool area was fantastic too and plenty of space for everyone. I know it may not be the high season in April but it's not a big hotel so always lotf of space.
I want to say a BIG thank you to all staff as this was the best holidays I have had in a long time and I will certainly go back and recommend to everyone.
Thank you.

Ludovic

Room Tip: I had room 512 with private roof terrace but there are cheaper options. However the views were amazi...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Ludovic L

Thank you very much for your kind take time to post your review on Tripadvisor. It is our most pleasure to hear that you were happy and had a great time at Nap Patong during 3-14 Apr 2014, especially the assistance of our colleagues Tip from our Bell man, that he took care of your outside friend for taxi service. I will pass on this appreciation message to our staff as your statement.
Once again thank you for sharing your experience, and looking forward to welcome back to Nap Patong again.

With my best regards

North Mackay, Australia
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This hotel has a clean modern beach resort feel to it. Location is good if you are visiting Patong - it's close to Bangla Road (without being too close) and walking distance to the beach. The pool area is lovely with heaps of sun beds and offers happy hour cocktails each afternoon. There is also a nice spa area. Complimentary mini bar is a nice touch, although it only includes water and softdrink. A fruit platter on arrival was also a welcome addition. The showers are large with good pressure, although we did have a problem with getting the temperature right in our rain shower. Don't bother paying an upgrade for a plunge pool deluxe, the plunge pool is extremely shallow and only suitable for small toddlers. The room had heaps of storage area for ports, etc. Breakfast consisted of a pretty reasonable spread of food.

Room Tip: Don't bother upgrading to a plunge pool deluxe.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Sharon M
Dear Sharon M

Thanks for your nice review about our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed and had a good experience at Nap Patong Phuket.. All hotel facilities and services which we provided in order to be most comfortable for our guest and looking forward to welcome back to Nap Patong Phuket again.

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed at The Nap for 6 nights in March and I was really impressed with the hotel. It's modern and clean and the staff are excellent. They stock the mini bar with water and cold drinks every day and the breakfast is amazing - it caters for all types of tastes, from the bacon and eggs fans to the health conscious fruit and yogurt eaters. The restaurant also has great food with a wide variety on the menu. Without having told them, the hotel had made me a birthday cake for my birthday and sang to me in the reception, it was very sweet of them and the cake was delicious! An added benefit was the travel desk which arranged all our excursions and shuttles for us. I would not stay anywhere else, this hotel is exceptional value for money and is 500m from the beach. Thanks for an excellent stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TracyD132
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear TracyD132

Thanks for your kind take time to post nice review on Tripadvisor. It is our most pleasure to read that you were happy during 6 nights stay experience at Nap Patong in March 2014
I am confident that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and looking forward to welcome back to Nap Patong again.

WIth my best regards

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed 3 nights at the Nap and had a great stay. We probably had the worse room in the hotel - low floor and close to the road - and even over the Thai New Year celebrations with the balcony door shut we did not hear a thing!
The room is well fitted out with a great shower, lots of amenities in the bathroom. The beds were super comfy although the pillows are soft which is not to everyones liking. The aircon worked well and the balcony was huge and a great place to hang, dry clothes, google, and nap on!
We spent a lot of time at the pool - its not huge but big enough for the size of the hotel and was never too crowded. The breakfast was good with plenty of variety and good service with tables being cleared quickly. The internet was really good in the room, restaurant and foyer although patchy poolside. The staff were friendly and helpful. The beach is just a couple of minutes away. The hotel is not a resort which is part of its charm, no thumping music and screaming kids just quiet and relaxing. I thought it was excellent value for money and would definitely be my first choice when back in Phuket!

Room Tip: Poolside rooms did not seem worth the extra cost as just paddling pool.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Wilp33

Thank you very much for your 3 nights stay with us in April 2014. We appreciated for the nice review about Nap Patong on tripadvisor. I did shareed your comments with our team and will motivates us to continuously provide the high standard of service.
Once again thank you very much for your support and hope to welcome back to Nap Patong again.

Best Regards