“Very Good”

Ranked #8 of 327 Hotels in Patong
Lucknow, India
“Very Good”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at The Nap last week . The property is new and came up post the tsunami.The location, the rooms, the food, the staff are all uniformly very good. The décor is contemporary, the rooms spacious and the balcony amazingly large. The beach is a couple of minutes away and so are the restaurants, shopping and entertainment. The very affordable laundry shop is also just across the road.
The Nap is a good destination if you are looking at holidaying in Patong.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Traveller226001
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Value Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.
We are glad to hear that you are happy with your trip and the location of the hotel during your 3 nights experience. Should you need any further assistance to make your next stay even better than the previous one, please contact me on my e-mail hotelmgr@thenappatong.com
Best regards
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Chonburi
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here in October while its cloudy and raining most of the time...so we stayed in hotel
Which was fantastic....
Staff very helpful, English not good but enthusiastic to help and explaining things...

We had room which can see beach and swimming pool, lovely balcony....
Turn on iPod and listen our song and sipping wine watching sunset
Lovely!!!

Breakfast here is ok.... Not great but it's alright....
One thing I would like to comment is, Internet Wifi connection bit disappointed.... Should have done it better.... Always lost connection from my room....

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kriang
Dear Khun Kriang

Greeting from The Nap Patong Phuket, we appreciated for taking your valuable time to write this nice review regarding the good service and nice hotel location.
I am disappointed to hear that our internet wifi did not properly working in connection as expected during stay. I would like to apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused to you. Your value comments is very important feed back to continually improve our product and
services.
Should you need any further assistance to make your next stay even better than the previous one, please feel free to contact me on my e-mail hotelmgr@thenappatong.com

Warmest Regards,

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We booked The Nap because of the good reviews we found in tripadvisor and true enough, it is one of the best hotels in patong. When we arrived, the reception told us that we got upgraded to a villa! We didn't ask why! We were just so happy that the money we spent was beyond its worth! Anyway, the room was very clean, very spacious and has everything that you need. Even the mini bar is FREE!!! Location wise, it's near everywhere. Nearer at the beach actually and just a 10 minute walk to Bangla Road and Jungceylon Mall. There's a convenience store, money changer and a tour booth just around the corner.

The staff of The Nap is incredibly nice and accommodating! I'm a breastfeeding mom and while on vacation, I brought my pump with me so I can bring my milk back home. Since our refrigerator in our villa doesn't have a freezer, the staff let me use their freezer to freeze my breastmilk! And the best part of their staff is they are all honest! I left both my engagement ring and wedding ring in the locker of their public shower area and the cleaning lady found it and gave it to the hotel manager who kept it in a safe place! After almost an hour of losing it, I ran to the reception and asked for the keys of my locker and when I opened it, it's gone! I was so afraid. The receptionist followed me asking me what did I lose. I told her my rings! She then said that their manager has it. She was just being sure that I'm the owner of the rings that's why she asked me first. They called the manager to come back to the hotel and the manager immediately came back and returned me my rings. I am so so so happy and grateful that they are very honest because I'm sure if that happened in other place, my rings would not be returned.

Overall, I highly recommend The Nap in Patong. I am very sure that you will have a great experience staying there.

Room Tip: Atrium Villas are the best!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Bianca S
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Bianca S

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your stay experience at The Nap Patong on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased to hear that our associates exceeded your expectations and will gladly share this specifically with our team. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Nap Patong again.

With my best regards

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed at the Nap Patong for 9 nights in a basic room. The room itself was absolutely lovely, wonderful view and amenities were great. I had bought a package deal which included free breakfast, and the selection was fantastic, especially the breakfast smoothie shots (the bacon was a little tough like jerky, but I guess some people like that...). Unfortunately the weather was terrible for most of my stay, but when the sun was out, sitting by the pool was absolutely perfect. I had a night high floor, so the view was out west towards the beach. Fireworks let off at night time were visible from the balcony too. In regards to location, it's absolutely wonderful, just out of the way enough, but a short walk up to most nightlife. The best part about this place though was the staff, so kind and welcoming. Also very personable, most staff knowing my name within the first few days, introducing themselves and even remembering my preference for coffee in the mornings. Da, who works at the restaurant was a lovely host come evening time, always up for some pleasant conversation, making the stay quite enjoyable. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Phuket.

Room Tip: Westerly views are the best
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Benkiley

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip and the location of the hotel
I am very happy to read that our associates exceeded your expectations and will gladly share this specifically with the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Nap Patong .

Kind regards,

Hoogstraten, Belgium
Reviewed October 11, 2013

A very nice, modern, great Resort. International visitors. Great rooms, service from the friendly Staff, breakfast. My number for this Resort a 9.
Next time I go again.
I prefer al people for this Resort.

Next tip for a great a maby one of the Best Resorts at Patong Beach,

Look for Salathai Resort also in Patong Beach, 1mile from this resort away.
Same owner.

Succes

Ron

Room Tip: Book by telefon, email. No problem. Ask to mrs. Supatthra. My prefer.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Ron

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I am very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are grateful to all your comments about our hotel and we wish to welcome you back to The Nap Patong again.

With my best regards,

The Nap Patong Phuket.
Ramat Gan, Israel
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We came to Phuket for two nights before moving to Singapore, we chose this hotel because of recommendations here.
The highlight of this hotel - the mattress and pillows! Was so nice to get such a luxurious bed.
Affordable price, excellent service of the staff, did not have many requests but we wanted as little pillows, airport shuttle, everything was perfect.
When we got to the hotel room we ordered was not available, so they upgraded us to suites Terrace, in practice this additional floor with large terrace where you can sunbathe topless.
Main Street is a short walk away.

Room Tip: If you have no desire to sunbathe nude, Standard Room is no different from a terrace room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Kobi D

Thank you very much for publishing your nice comments about The Nap Patong Phuket on tripadvisor. We are so proud with your review about our hotel and also happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We will share your nice notes to our colleagues to share them the appiness of being able to be up to your satisfaction.
Kindly contact me on my e-mail hotelmgr@thenappatong.com if you wish to arrange for your future holiday at our hotel. Looking forward welcoming you back soon at The Nap Patong Phuket.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

A really lovely hotel! It's very clean, modern, and nicely decorated, it invokes a high end beachy feel. The standard rooms are very reasonably priced, enough room for for 2, and includes free wifi, big private balcony, and free delicious breakfast feast. The location is great, on a quiet side road just around the corner from the beach and a short walk to Jungceylon mall and Bangla road, and many restaurants and shops. It has a pool/sun deck, nice spa, gift shop, bar, business centre, tour desk, and pool tables. The staff speak good English and are very friendly, helpful and attentive. Overall a very satisfying and relaxing experience, would come back if I can, recommended!

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alex v
Dear Alex V

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write this nice review regarding Affordable high end beachy. We are very delighted to hear you satisfying and relaxing experience at The Nap Patong Phuket. Meanwhile we also prepare all you need, and the best spacious room that you like, staff excellence service ready for your next visit.

Warmest Regards,