“Best hotel, best staff, best location, best in everything!”
Review of Nap Patong

Nap Patong
Ranked #9 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We booked The Nap because of the good reviews we found in tripadvisor and true enough, it is one of the best hotels in patong. When we arrived, the reception told us that we got upgraded to a villa! We didn't ask why! We were just so happy that the money we spent was beyond its worth! Anyway, the room was very clean, very spacious and has everything that you need. Even the mini bar is FREE!!! Location wise, it's near everywhere. Nearer at the beach actually and just a 10 minute walk to Bangla Road and Jungceylon Mall. There's a convenience store, money changer and a tour booth just around the corner.

The staff of The Nap is incredibly nice and accommodating! I'm a breastfeeding mom and while on vacation, I brought my pump with me so I can bring my milk back home. Since our refrigerator in our villa doesn't have a freezer, the staff let me use their freezer to freeze my breastmilk! And the best part of their staff is they are all honest! I left both my engagement ring and wedding ring in the locker of their public shower area and the cleaning lady found it and gave it to the hotel manager who kept it in a safe place! After almost an hour of losing it, I ran to the reception and asked for the keys of my locker and when I opened it, it's gone! I was so afraid. The receptionist followed me asking me what did I lose. I told her my rings! She then said that their manager has it. She was just being sure that I'm the owner of the rings that's why she asked me first. They called the manager to come back to the hotel and the manager immediately came back and returned me my rings. I am so so so happy and grateful that they are very honest because I'm sure if that happened in other place, my rings would not be returned.

Overall, I highly recommend The Nap in Patong. I am very sure that you will have a great experience staying there.

Room Tip: Atrium Villas are the best!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bianca S
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Bianca S

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your stay experience at The Nap Patong on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased to hear that our associates exceeded your expectations and will gladly share this specifically with our team. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Nap Patong again.
Should you need any further assistance to make your next stay even better than the previous one, please contact me on my e-mail hotelmgr@thenappatong.com

With my best regards

There are newer reviews for Nap Patong

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed at the Nap Patong for 9 nights in a basic room. The room itself was absolutely lovely, wonderful view and amenities were great. I had bought a package deal which included free breakfast, and the selection was fantastic, especially the breakfast smoothie shots (the bacon was a little tough like jerky, but I guess some people like that...). Unfortunately the weather was terrible for most of my stay, but when the sun was out, sitting by the pool was absolutely perfect. I had a night high floor, so the view was out west towards the beach. Fireworks let off at night time were visible from the balcony too. In regards to location, it's absolutely wonderful, just out of the way enough, but a short walk up to most nightlife. The best part about this place though was the staff, so kind and welcoming. Also very personable, most staff knowing my name within the first few days, introducing themselves and even remembering my preference for coffee in the mornings. Da, who works at the restaurant was a lovely host come evening time, always up for some pleasant conversation, making the stay quite enjoyable. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Phuket.

Room Tip: Westerly views are the best
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Benkiley

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip and the location of the hotel
I am very happy to read that our associates exceeded your expectations and will gladly share this specifically with the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Nap Patong .

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2013

A very nice, modern, great Resort. International visitors. Great rooms, service from the friendly Staff, breakfast. My number for this Resort a 9.
Next time I go again.
I prefer al people for this Resort.

Next tip for a great a maby one of the Best Resorts at Patong Beach,

Look for Salathai Resort also in Patong Beach, 1mile from this resort away.
Same owner.

Succes

Ron

Room Tip: Book by telefon, email. No problem. Ask to mrs. Supatthra. My prefer.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Ron

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I am very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are grateful to all your comments about our hotel and we wish to welcome you back to The Nap Patong again.

With my best regards,

The Nap Patong Phuket.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We came to Phuket for two nights before moving to Singapore, we chose this hotel because of recommendations here.
The highlight of this hotel - the mattress and pillows! Was so nice to get such a luxurious bed.
Affordable price, excellent service of the staff, did not have many requests but we wanted as little pillows, airport shuttle, everything was perfect.
When we got to the hotel room we ordered was not available, so they upgraded us to suites Terrace, in practice this additional floor with large terrace where you can sunbathe topless.
Main Street is a short walk away.

Room Tip: If you have no desire to sunbathe nude, Standard Room is no different from a terrace room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kobi D

Thank you very much for publishing your nice comments about The Nap Patong Phuket on tripadvisor. We are so proud with your review about our hotel and also happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We will share your nice notes to our colleagues to share them the appiness of being able to be up to your satisfaction.
Kindly contact me on my e-mail hotelmgr@thenappatong.com if you wish to arrange for your future holiday at our hotel. Looking forward welcoming you back soon at The Nap Patong Phuket.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2013

A really lovely hotel! It's very clean, modern, and nicely decorated, it invokes a high end beachy feel. The standard rooms are very reasonably priced, enough room for for 2, and includes free wifi, big private balcony, and free delicious breakfast feast. The location is great, on a quiet side road just around the corner from the beach and a short walk to Jungceylon mall and Bangla road, and many restaurants and shops. It has a pool/sun deck, nice spa, gift shop, bar, business centre, tour desk, and pool tables. The staff speak good English and are very friendly, helpful and attentive. Overall a very satisfying and relaxing experience, would come back if I can, recommended!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alex v

Dear Alex V

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write this nice review regarding Affordable high end beachy. We are very delighted to hear you satisfying and relaxing experience at The Nap Patong Phuket. Meanwhile we also prepare all you need, and the best spacious room that you like, staff excellence service ready for your next visit.
Should you need any further assistance to make your next stay even better than the previous one, please feel free to contact me on my e-mail hotelmgr@thenappatong.com

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed October 9, 2013

A relatively new hotel, this hotel was extremely clean, friendly and accommodating. The rooms were spacious, breakfast was a FEAST and facilities and staff were extremely good and well maintained. Swimming pool was also lovely. The prices at the accompanying restaurant and bar are higher than expected so don't eat there unless desperate.
The hotel is also about 100 metres from the beach, a definite plus.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Maurizio C

Dear Maurizio C

Thank you for posting your comments about your last stay at The Nap Patong Phuket.
It’s indeed our pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.and have noted your comments about the prices at the restaurant & bar. Your comments is very important feed back to continually improve our standard of service. We hope to see you back again in the future.

Best regards

Reviewed October 9, 2013

M shocked that this place is still at number 9 and i think its because of less reviews. This has definitely been my favourite place to stay in Thailand. There is a library, spa, internet room. There is still free wifi. The decor is lovely, spacious rooms... very high tech and stunning. We got upgraded to a pool villas and that meant 4 villas sharing a pool. There is still the other pool used by other people. Very friendly staff, loved the reception area. Its a walk to the beach and to other places. Very reasonable when it comes to their rates. I cant fault them on anything really.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Babalina G
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Babalina G

Greeting from The Nap Patong Phuket. Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write this nice review regarding the nice hotel location, comfortable with hotel facilities, great value of money and the friendly treatment of our associates.
We are grateful to all your comments about The Nap Patong and we wish to welcome you back soon at our resort
Best regards