“Not an excellent hotel but moderately good”
Review of Nap Patong

Nap Patong
Ranked #9 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I stayed at The Nap Phuket In March 2012... I booked e hotel for my short getaway from my bustling country...

It is a new hotel... I guess abt 1.5 yrs old..pretty clean & quiet except for the nearby construction site... Abt 10mins walk to the Bangla Road... You have to walk abt 2mins to the Patong beach...

Restaurant is good... Servers at the restaurant were excellent... But very little variety of food... They have a small common pool... This hotel is only recommended for adults... Not a family friendly type of hotel... Not much attraction for children...

Staffs at reception are okay... Maybe due to language barrier,they are afraid to approach guest...

My stay was quite good other than the request i made during my booking which was a month ago where i requested a few things were not met...

I requested for a late check out on my final day here but i was told to check again another day before i checked out... I requested again on the eve of my stay but i was rejected again... My purpose to request for late check out is due to my flight timing which is at 7.30pm... They can't even give me an hour late check out which was shocking for me as i have no problem when i stayed at all previous hotel at Krabi,Bangkok & Koh Samui...

I was told that they can arrange for a room for shower which i thought why not let me remain in the same room so they don't need to make up the room again...

Nevertheless,its not a complain but a feedback about the problem solving that is lacking in the reception staff...

A brand new hotel but lacking the personal touch in service in the reception staffs... During my 4 days stay here,only one reception staff smiled at me...

Maybe i'm an Asian,that's why i'm given this treatment...

If i will come back to Phuket again,i will opt for another hotel which i think will give me a better holiday experience in Phuket

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank IMKH
There are newer reviews for Nap Patong

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Just got back from our Phuket trip. I must say my favourite parts are Phi Phi Island Tour and of course our stay at the Nap. From the easy breezy check in service, we received complimentary afternoon tea on top of the welcome drinks, good treatment from all the staffs, a great room, free wifi, complimentary mini bar, breakfast, seasonal fruit platter, free usage of mac at library, travel tour, check out and airport transfer... everything was great.

But, we did have a number of bad experiences in Phuket. We were having problem with some street sellers who were too pushy. And please avoid going to World Bungy Jumping next to the Boxing Stadium. The Thai operators were quite rude. Some of them really act as gangsters. There is another bungee jumping area which i believed is far more better, Aussie operators..

Reviewed March 23, 2012

First of all I would like to mention the excellent work all hotel staff.
In particular, special good note reception and bar staff.
Despite ending the construction opposite the hotel, noise from adjacent streets does not prevent the rest =).

A great spa service with courteous professionals. Used more than once.

Only some comments on knowledge English language personnel working in the restaurant (especially during the evening dinner), and there are small comment, but deadly criticism of the work of the laundry. Pay more attention to cleanless.

Nevertheless, I would also like to draw your attention to the excellent and varied cuisine during dinner, which also pleased the stomach! =)

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the edges of the building better than center.
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My husband and i just got back from a 5 day 4 night stay at The Sea Patong and we are definately going back! After searching for the right hotel for over 2 weeks to ensure a smooth sailing and comfortable holiday we decided on this one for the location and the facilities based on the hotels website and reviews. We were more than trilled to see that we were checked in to a really spacious, clean and lovely room on the ground floor, with EVERYTHING you need for a lovely holiday. Upon arrival we were greeted instantly by one of the staff, Mr Oak, at the reception by name and check in was less than 2 minutes. The room has a minibar that is refilled for free everyday with soft drinks and fruit juices! A safe that kept all our valuables safe all 4 nights, a good buffet breakfast spread served at the sister hotel- The Nap- just next door, clean sheets and comfortable bed and pillows, a small sofa with a table and a sofa on the balcony too. The shower went hot and cold intermittently but that didnt bother us too much. Slippers , a beach bag, towels, robe, even an umbrella was provided for your stay. A flat screen tv with a dvd player for those stay in nights. The hotel staff were efficient and fast, some were very friendly too. Less than 5 minutes to patong beach and about ten to 15 minutes to the famous bangla road. Local food stalls to your left boast seafood and authentic thai tom yum and coconut soup with chicken for an extreemly reasonable price and super delish, to your right as you walk toward the beach and make a left and head down the busy street is an endless row of restaurants, massage places, pubs, hotels with open air restaurants and live bands and shopping stalls too. The Sea is very well located. Tucked away from the crazy and loud patong nightlife yet so close to the beach and the nightlife all at the same time. No musky or foul scent, no stains on the walls, no complaints. For such a low and affordable rate this hotel gives you 4 star value and quality.

Room Tip: must request for a room with balcony facing back and away from other hotel room or garden view ( gro...
1  Thank dhamyta
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Had a 4 days stay at the Nap. What you see in the photo is very much what you get. We brought our 5 year old daughter with us and the one bed was enough for the 3 of us.
Free wifi throughout the whole complex, and the free mini bar was nice.
Our travel agent said breakfast for 2, however when we were there, they told us all 3 of us had free breakfast.
Fruite plate everyday, which you had to collect yourself. Great idea, so no wastage! A good bye drink was also given on the day we left, and if you enjoy Thai style tea, they are giving free tea between 3-5pm.

Overall very enjoyable, a little away from the main area of Patong. Noisy on the outside but had no problems inside the room.

Definitely will consider using them again the next time Phuket!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HenryLee912
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Awesome, would come back!!! Quiet small resort! Breakfast buffet delicious! Very good time here!

Room Tip: 507 was great, with great views!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 15, 2012

My wife and just spent 9 days at the Nap Patong. A warm welcome on arrival with a cool flannel and drink after a 45 min transfer from Phuket airport. We stayed in a Moonlight deluxe room which has a private sun terrace on the top floor overlooking the main pool area with sight of the sea to the right. The room is modern and well appointed with flat screen TV and i-pod dock, a comfy large bed with a very comfortable balcony and seating area. The air-con is great and has multiple settings for your comfort. The showeroom is spacious and modern and in keeping with the style of the hotel, there are good quality toiletries and a toothbrush provided.

Breakfast for us was a treat. There is more than enough choice with an obvious emphasis on healthy eating. The juicing station and 'shots' are a nice touch.

There is construction opposite the hotel, this was not a problem for us but may bother some people.

Overall, we had a memorable stay in a quality 4 star hotel. I would stay here again

PS. The happy hour is great value at 50 Baht for a beer and 110 Baht for a well made cocktail, 4-7 and 10-midnight.

3  Thank jcfc33