“Best meal in Phuket!”

Cuisines: European, Pizza, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Good frozen cocktails, friendly service and most importantly fantastic FOOD!
Try the red curries. The chicken and beef were great and had distinctive curry flavors.
I was quite satisfied with the succulent and tender beef. I would also recommend the masaman (sp) white curry which is a speciality in the southern parts of Thailand.

I enjoyed the environment. Not too cool, not too warm. Breezy.
We enjoyed our first visit so much, we decided to go back again!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The service was great, food exceptional, and made David cry….because of the spiciness- haha. www.internationalnabers.com

1  Thank Intlnabers
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very good experience - food was tasty, quantity was more than sufficient and service was great.

Coconut juice especially was extremely refreshing on a very hot day

2  Thank A J
Reviewed June 28, 2012

When I visit Phuket, I always love to eat so food, but its getting expensive, So this year I moved away from the beach road in Patong and ate a an excellent restaurant in Rat -U_Thit Rd at the Junction of Soi Kebsup. It really was one of the freshest seafood restaurants I have eaten at. There was a nice selection of different sea foods on display, I splashed out and order a lobster Thermador, it was marvelously fresh and cooked very well not dry and tough like you get at some places. When I got the bill I was pleasantly surprised. Its a well established restaurant with many returning customers with whom I spoke.

1  Thank Victor H
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Sea Food, Thai Food, Steaks and more what a feast. Easy on the Pocket too. Had many wonderful meals during my stay in Patong. Its a must visit place for food but has nice atmosphere where you can drink and relax with lovely cocktails or just a beer. They have fresh seafood on display where you can choose and the hosts (Steve & Nuch) are great people to sit and talk with.

1  Thank HotelHemingways