Sunmar Inn Patong
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Patong
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
Buasri Hotel(Patong)
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We were there for a few days and would have stay longer. Basic but nice room, clean, and cheap.. The staff were always there to help.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2011

a-zone hotel is the best hotel in patong and they help u rent moped and speedboat and everything if u want !!! A-ZONE ARE BEST

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2011

This hotel is an excellent stay for anyone!
It's cheap, very clean and noicefree rooms with AC, very helpful and polite staff, they even helped us with renting motorbikes, boat, taxi and helped us find all kinds of trips! If there was anything i needed help with, i didnt hesitate one second to ask the staff!
The Otop shopping market and Jungceylon shoppingcenter is just a stonethrow, or two, away, 10 minutes walk to the beach\bangla road.
There is pool table, computers that are free to use in the lobby, and free internet/wifi if you want/need.
They have a bar in the lobby that is available 24 hours a day, and great music with spotify, alot of comfortable furnitures, and you can order food from hell's kitchen! (very tasty food at that).

I'm definitely going to stay here again next time i go to thailand! Thumbs up.
Thank you O-zone for a great stay at your hotel! and see you next time!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 7, 2011

This is not a good hotel.
I had about 25.000 THB stolen from the secure box in the reception..
Also i think that this was a inside job.
The whole situation where very strange from the beginning to the end..
The Owners told me diffrent story about the saftey box in my room, first it was broken, next that they have lost the key, and so and so.
I´ve got the feeling that they didn´t want me to have my money in the safety box in my room.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank Langben77
azonePatong, Owner at Sunmar Inn Patong, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2011

When you came to our hotel we only had one room available and the safety box in the room was out of order at the time.We told you that you can use the safety box in the lobby if you want and that was OK for you. You said someone has been in your safety box and 25000 bath is missing.so we called the Police to investigate,and they had some questions for you...why do you still have over 20000b and 4000 swe krone and credit cards STILL in the BOX??Why are there NOT any brake in marks on your box??
The police asked for your exchange receipt several times and you said that you going to bring it to them,but you never did,why not???Sorry you did not lose any money in this Hotel

Reviewed November 29, 2010

The hotel actual location is at the back side of Jungceylon which is not so convenient and very dusty. It is very troublesome to walk out and walk back to the hotel. There is some construction is going on along this road and make it very dusty. The tour group even don't know about this location, meaning seldom visitor will stay here. Image you need to walk out and back for several times per day.

The brief review of the hotel is saying that the hotel is located near to the jungceylon, but jungceylon is very big mall which you need to walk thru the mall to reach crowded place if and only if the mall has already open. If the mall is not open yet, you may need to walk surrounded the mall to reach bangla road or the beach.

The room is very very small with some smells. Smell like no body living there for too long. I have no place to dry my clothes after the beach at all. This is very inconvenient for the staying if you going to the beach. I feel more confortable staying in patong beach for whole day rather than going back to rest in the hotel.

I have been in Phuket for 2 times, during non peak season, I could find 700 - 900 tb per night with very good breakfast and 2 minutes to Bangla road and 3 minutes to main Jungceylon entrance. This is the biggest mistake I made to try a new hotel during this trip. It is worth to pay 200 tb more to get a good stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelLoveMe
azonePatong, Owner at Sunmar Inn Patong, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2011

Hi..I dont know what you mean ..backside of Jungceylon..There is 2 entrances one on Rat-u-tit road and one on our road ,and both roads are MAINE roads..and you can walk through Jungceylon in the nighttime(restaurant street)it"s open all night..yes and they have been working with the street and fix it and i hope they will be finished soon..when you wrote to us you wanted 1 standard room,and we replayed that the room is small and have no balcony,if you want a bigger room with balcony you have to pay 300 bath extra.We opened this brand new hotel in apr 2010 and you came in nov (8 months open)The smell ????Sorry that your stay wasn"t pleasant at our hotel.