“'Best eating experience in Thailand'”
Review of yumyum Restaurant - CLOSED

yumyum Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Thaifood Restaurant in patong phuket Thailand
Townsville, Australia
“'Best eating experience in Thailand'”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My two friends and I ate at Yum Yum's our first night in Phuket and it set the bar too high! Never again did we have such a good night. By chance we stumbled into Yum Yums cute love heart gate and instantly we were woo'd. Between the free spring rolls and extra dish we shared many shots and beers with the owner and his friend which he kindly shouted us! Great tasting food for a reasonable price, and cleaner than other restaurants we ate at. When we eventually stumbled home we were still not ready to leave!If you are looking for some traditional thai food we can not recommend this enough!! Do yourself a favour and try this place ;) Can not wait to go back to thailand and eat her again!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Jade B

Helsinki
“Excellent thai food!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stayed in Phuket for 6 months and visited this restaurant often. During my stay i have eaten in many thai restaurants and found the food here to be most delicious. Owner is very nice and you can taste from the food that the cook has many ears of experience. I recommend to eat here, and i you go try beef panang... soo good :)

Helsinki, Finland
“Our favorite place during the six months stay in Patong”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Yum Yum -restaurant became our favorite place during the winter 2011-12 in Phuket. We found the place when searching the streets for a nice place to eat. In Yum Yum we ate best tasting thai food, which is much to say, because we ate in many places around Phuket and Khao Lak areas. The owner, Khun Yut, told the cook has many years of work experience in exclusive hotel restaurants before starting in this cozy place. The statement was easy to verify after tasting the food.
Also some words in finnish: Yum Yum-ravintola sijaitsee Patongin ranta-alueen pohjoispäässä ja on lyhyen kävelymatkan päässä esimerkiksi Paragon- ja Novotel-hotelleista. Ruoka oli erinomaista, suosittelen lämpimästi tutustumista!

Visited April 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in Patong with fantastic service.”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We only had 1 meal here. It was the day before we were due to fly back to Bangkok, wish we would of found it earlier. The food was amazing, Yut was Very helpful and couldn't do enough for us. If we go back to Phuket we will definitely be paying another visit.

Adelaide, Australia
“Best food Ive ever had!”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My friend and myself were staying at the patong paragon resort and we stumbled across this fantastic resturaunt. We stayed 8 nights probably ate here 3/4 of the time we stayed here in phuket. We tried practically everything on the menu. The owner Yut made us feel very welcome, even let us put on any music of our choice so it felt like we were eating out at home. The best food I have eaten very tasty, the seafood on the menu was very fresh and always came out well presented. Very neat clean and welcoming atmosphere. Now im back in Australia and missing all the tasty food. I will definately tell my friends and hoping to come back when I visit next. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!

• Visited February 2012