Brilliant apartment for the price, the location, the view and the facilities. My fiancé and myself checked in the penthouse in 4A and we were overwhelmed with the size and view of the apartment. It has a separate huge lounge with the kitchen that comes with full length sliding windows facing the beach. The bedroom was spacious with an oversized 4poster bed facing the full length glass door that overlooked the same beach. It also has an awesome balcony with seats where we spent many nights having drinks while soaking in the sunset.
The apartment is at the end of the beach but we could walk almost everywhere in Patong. Massage parlours, pubs, laundry shops, mini marts, restaurants, clubs and shopping are all down the street. The beach is a stone's throw away and there was also a tiny pool/jacuzzi in the front hotel just 2doors away. We were really pleased with the apartment.
A couple of tiny faults include the failure of wireless connection for 3 out of 6 days while we were there and rough finishes of the furniture in the room. The main door to the apartment didn't fit well and was apparently waiting for a replacement. There was a huge broken hole exposing the wood on the bottom part of the dressing table which didn't bother us too much. Overall, a pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The front is one of the top hotel at Patong Beach. Featuring an outdoor pool facing the ocean, The Front hotel and apartments is just across the street from a peaceful spot on Patong Beach. It has a modern sea-facing room and free Wi-Fi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Front Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andaman The Front Apartments Hotel Patong
- The Front Apartments Patong, Phuket