This place was awesome! Very nice staff, and helpful with local tips that travelers would need. It is an apartment, so it is almost like you are living as a local. I enjoyed getting up, making breakfast, and eating it out on the balcony. The only down side is true all over Thailand, the beds are as hard as a rock, but at least the air conditioners at that Front worked like a champ. I cannot say the same about other hotels we stayed in around Thailand. Here is a tip: our room, 3b, was the only room with a roof over the balcony. Maybe the floor above had a better view, because it is higher, but no cover. 3b has to be the best room, but I am sure they are all great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The front is one of the top hotel at Patong Beach. Featuring an outdoor pool facing the ocean, The Front hotel and apartments is just across the street from a peaceful spot on Patong Beach. It has a modern sea-facing room and free Wi-Fi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Front Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andaman The Front Apartments Hotel Patong
- The Front Apartments Patong, Phuket