“Great sunset, food @ service”
Review of WAI thai

WAI thai
Ranked #105 of 589 Restaurants in Patong
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My family and I visited this place on advice from trip advisor. After walking through the markets for a couple pf hours. The sea breeze at wai Thai was as cool as the beer. Food was great and they cater for young kids which was even better.

1  Thank badzilla

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This place is situated at the northern end of Patong beach, not the southern end as depicted in the map on TA. It is nothing fancy that's for sure. However, the beer is cold, cocktails tasty and the best spring rolls around. Recommend watching the sunset from here,

1  Thank Sid_Fernwilter
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went searching for this place after many recommendations on T/A. Very easy to find......on the beach. We arrived late in the afternoon in readiness for the sunset. Some cold beers, a creamy cocktail, spring rolls and satays were a good start to the night. The spring rolls were so good we ordered more. We watched the sun set over the horizon ( something different for us as the sun rises over our beaches) and had a few more coldies. A very pleasant way to while away an hour or two.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I went to this resto on 14th feb. After a long search for a nice place finally I found it. I had my perfect romantic date with my husband. Staff here is too friendly and helpful as one of them helped my hubby to get flowers for me and the food was great. They have really nice band. Thanx for making it worth.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here a number of times whilst in patong. The food is fantastic, and great value for money, and it is a great setup on the beach front.
My only gripe would be the sellers especially the girls selling flower necklaces, they are quite annoying and do get angry when you don't buy anything however this is no fault of the restaurants. Make sure you eat here!

Been to WAI thai? Share your experiences!