1. Cleanliness - The rooms are very clean and new too. Aircon in perfect condition too. 2) Location - It is very near Bangla Seafood Market & Jungceylon Mall which is a mere 3-5 min walk, and is about an 15 min walk to Patong Beach. The hotel is away from the noise of Patong nightlife so you'll have a good uninterrupted sleep. 3) Staff- The lady in the reception was very helpful & speaks very good English. 4) Price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel owners Steve and Nuch welcome you to Hemingway's, a contemporary, 3 star plus family owned hotel on the beautiful and exciting island of Phuket. The hotel is staffed by a well trained and charming team who are here to serve.The reception team will direct you to your room via the elevator. The rooms are comfortable and tastefully decorated; they have all of the usual facilities, such as, Telephone, Safe deposit box, WI-FI, Cable TV, Mini bars are fully stocked and beverages are sold at bar prices, not hotel prices, tea making facilities and even room service.Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served in the BAMBOO Restaurant and bar on the ground floor. The restaurant serves a fantastic selection of Thai food, Seafood and International food. Head chef is well known for his cooking style and his attention to detail in the preparation of the menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hemingways Hotel Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hemingways Hotel Patong Beach Phuket