I really enjoyed staying i this hotel. B-Lay Tong is located bang on beach front. You can see the huge waves from the hotel reception lobby area.
YES, they did have some negatives but overall I would rate this hotel 5 star.
1. Perfect location
2. Beautifully crafted rooms
3. Very courteous and helpful staff.
4. Awesome pool, it reminded me of the infinity pool of Marina Bay Sands (Singapore)
5. Free cocktails and drinks every evening at beautiful club facing beach.
1. Bad breakfast menu. They did not have any options for vegetarians. Specifically the waiter in restaurant was not too good with attitude.
2. This hotel does not entertains requests of late check outs. I had a flight late in evening and requested some extra hours which was flatly refused by front desk manager. But I think they had planned guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Four Elements colors scheme. It offers spectacular sunset views from its 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free Wi-Fi internet access is provided throughout the resort's guest rooms and public areas, just 40 minutes south of Phuket International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- B-Lay Tong Phuket Patong