“The best massage I ever had”

Sweet Lemongrass Massage
Ranked #9 of 89 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Two large premises,comprising of 3 & 4 separate rooms with over 10 professional massage beds in both premises, described by customers on TripAdvisor as "the best in Phuket" as mentioned by over 600 lovely tripadviser customers, open from 10:00am-10:00pm one premise located opposite "SEEKA BOUTIQUE RESORT" on "Nanai soi 8 & number two pemises on (Soi Dr V) Raj Uthit Road" offering professionally trained masseurs with exceptional technique and skills, inexpensive with the highest quality provided, offering body scrub, body wrap, herbal compress + hot oil, facials, traditional Thai and oil massage and more
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The best massage I ever had From the start the store was clean the staff were friendly The massage was very professional And there was some relaxing music that made the experience wonderful i will definitely come back again

1  Thank Nader M

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I decided to come for the massage here in sweet lemongrass after reading the great review in TA. By that time I couldn't call the shop for reservation because passed their operating hours so I decided to text the number given. Luckily the lady boss AOY replied and confirmed my bookings.

The service here is fantastic and the masseur is very professional. Though it's a bit secluded
from the main road it's well worth the hassle. I actually took a tuk tuk from jungceylon to this shop and it cost only bht200 which is worth paying since there are 6 of us.

Will definitely come again on my next visit to phuket!

1  Thank Elennor L
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Four of us had several massages at Sweet Lemongrass Massage in August 13. We had oil, aloe vera, sports, mixed traditional Thai & oil & sports massage. All massages were great. The premise was clean, relaxing & very affordable. Most of the massages around 350 baht. The staff were lovely and the place had a lovely aroma. It was very professional & I recommend anyone going in the future.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came to this spa after reading the good reviews on tripadvisor. I would give it 5 stars except that my husband and I had different experiences. My husband didn't enjoy his. I, on the other hand, did. I had a great masseuse who delivered the sports massage with finesse. If you like firm massages (e.g. Chinese tui na massage), ask for Lucky.

I guess you could say, I got lucky. Ha ha.

1  Thank Youngauntysg
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My mum and I came here after hearing good reviews from friends and we were not disappointed.
The staff are lovely, the massages were exquisite and the overall experience was fantastic. Could not recommend it more!
Will be returning!

Tanitovic, Manager at Sweet Lemongrass Massage, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your very kind review, again we pride ourselves on giving the highest professional standards of massage and treatments at value for money prices, i look forward to seeing you again at sweet lemongrass, regards Aoy (owner)