“Affordable and good massage!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sweet Lemongrass Massage

Sweet Lemongrass Massage
Ranked #5 of 73 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Two large premises,comprising of 3 & 4 separate rooms with over 10 professional massage beds in both premises, described by customers on TripAdvisor as "the best in Phuket" as mentioned by over 600 lovely tripadviser customers, open from 10:00am-10:00pm one premise located opposite "SEEKA BOUTIQUE RESORT" on "Nanai soi 8 & number two pemises on (Soi Dr V) Raj Uthit Road" offering professionally trained masseurs with exceptional technique and skills, inexpensive with the highest quality provided, offering body scrub, body wrap, herbal compress + hot oil, facials, traditional Thai and oil massage and more
Singapore
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Affordable and good massage!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Cosy massage palour that offered affordable massage yet the whole experience is good.

The staffs are well-experienced and know where are the right points to release the tensions. Friendly service.

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“ok massage but there is better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I had a massage here and it was pleasant not the best but ok cause i had a better massage at the belle resort behind my notel

Penang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great massage place in Phuket”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Read about this place on Tripadvisor and decided to pay this place a visit. From the rave reviews, we had high expectations from the get go. To be honest, we were not disappointed. Upon arriving we were served complimentary iced water and cold towels. We then proceeded to choosing our massage. This place offers a variety of different massages, from Traditional Thai massage to oil massages and also aroma therapy. Prices are quite reasonable and the staff are very helpful in helping you to select a suitable massage. As for the massage, all the staff are very professional and I can say I had the best massage of my life here. We were totally refreshed and invigorated after the massage session. After the session, they also serve you tea before you leave. Another plus is the staff never for once haggled us for tips. In fact, we liked this place so much we paid a visit daily for the remaining days of our trip!

1 Thank cfpoh87
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I guess I was expecting too much? Seeing all the reviews made me thought I would have a close to heaven experience but it ends up to be just mediocre. My masseur was not hitting the right spots and the force is not applied correctly. Honestly just another Thai massage place you could find on the street. I did go out of the way to find it and I don't think you need to do that.

Kathu, Thailand
“best in patong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

After a long search for a place authentic quality service I got to it.
Relatively cheap, excellent service and a quality massage,
Definitely worth