“Worth the effort in finding it.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sweet Lemongrass Massage

Sweet Lemongrass Massage
Ranked #5 of 73 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Two large premises,comprising of 3 & 4 separate rooms with over 10 professional massage beds in both premises, described by customers on TripAdvisor as "the best in Phuket" as mentioned by over 600 lovely tripadviser customers, open from 10:00am-10:00pm one premise located opposite "SEEKA BOUTIQUE RESORT" on "Nanai soi 8 & number two pemises on (Soi Dr V) Raj Uthit Road" offering professionally trained masseurs with exceptional technique and skills, inexpensive with the highest quality provided, offering body scrub, body wrap, herbal compress + hot oil, facials, traditional Thai and oil massage and more
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Worth the effort in finding it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

Was staying at Boomerang hotel with my gf and we took a tuk tuk to this place. Be sure to print the map and the address out as it is quite hard to locate. It's up a new road with plenty of construction going around. Don't try to ride a bike there as u will most probably get lost. We are glad we didn't.

We opted for a 90 mind session and it was really great. The service and massage were top notch. Value for money. Do go for the full spa treatment as I am sure you won't regret it.

10 Thank ChristopherSim

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The best professional massage in Phuket!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

This is a professional massage shop in Patong, probably the only professional massage shop, no sleazy stuff. Aoy is qualified up to the eyeballs, has completed many courses and has trained at university to reach the standard she is at, Aoy also is a qualified trainer and has trained staff that have worked for her in the past and present.
The shop is small and basic but very clean and Aoy and her staff are very welcoming and make you feel very relaxed the moment you set foot inside. The first few days I stayed in Patong I managed to get severely sunburned to the point of 2nd degree burns, I went to see Aoy at her shop and she and her staff made time to see me 3 times a day for a week to apply creams etc and nurse my barbecued back back to health again, I would like to add she did not expect a penny from me, Aoy and her staff were very concerned about me and did all this out of the kindness of their hearts. Once my back was feeling better I had a massage there everyday until I left and having tried other "massage" parlours this was by far the best I have experienced. Prices are extremely good value for money considering the level of expertise Aoy and her staff have.
The shop only has 3 beds at the moment so booking is advised although in the future Aoy is hoping to expand or get bigger premises, I don't think she ever realised she would be this popular. Aoy and her staff are lovely and have hearts of gold and I feel I have made some true friends with everybody at Sweet Lemongrass Massage and will be returning next year to see them all again. So if you really want an expert massage this is the place to go and I defy anybody to say any different, if you don't appreciate the massage and service you get here then there is something wrong with you, this is by far the best, you will not be dissapointed.

Visited July 2011
3 Thank Richard_Elkin
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Yes it is good.... but not worth the hype here on Tripadvisor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

I visited recently and have to agree the massage was very good. But compared to numerous other massage I had in Thailand just good... nothing special. The place is very simple and appropriate but not elegant. Dont just show up and expect to get a massage... you should book in advance as they seem to have a very full schedule these days. And to get there...take a motorcycle from jungceylon area at 50B (some drivers will try and charge 100 but local price is 50 so offer that and they will take you). Also... may I recommend a spa (sorry, forget the name) which is similar quality to Lemongrass and located right at Jungceylon - it is right across the street from coffee club and has a very small entrance but very good quality massage.

3 Thank boss233811
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best massage in Patong, slightly out of the way though”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2011

My boyfriend and I visited lots of different massage parlours in Patong and this was the one we went back to a second time. It really is the best. It's a shame its not slightly closer to the main area of Patong as we had a bit of trouble finding a tuk tuk driver that knew where to go, but I would highly recommend visiting it. We had the 90 minute Thai & Oil massage for about 400 baht (just over $10AU) and were lucky enough on the first occassion to just walk in without an appointment. The second time however they were mostly booked out for the day and had to wait an hour or so, so I would recommend booking. However having said that, one of the ladies was happy to offer us her motorbike so that we could drive around for an hour to fill in time - very kind. The lemongrass tea they give you after your massage was also the best we had!

2 Thank tgray80
Sydney
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Friendly owners, wonderful massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

I went straight to this shop so I cannot compare their massage with others in Patong, but I must say it's very professional, clean and relaxing. I could choose between six different oils for the aromatherapy massage and paid 560 Baht for 2 hours (low season discount).

Aoy and her boyfriend were very kind, I even got a motorbike ride to a restaurant they recommended :)

If you are on your own scooter, keep asking the Thais for "nanai soi 8", they will guide you in the right direction. It's not that difficult to find and trust me, it's worth it!

2 Thank singularity0