We stayed at Limburi Hometel for x3 nights in Patong. It is literally around the corner from all the hooplah of Bangla road, but the entry to hotel is tucked away just on the corner of the adjacent street. The furnishings are cute, and everything is impeccably clean and comfortable. There are four floors, we requested to have one of their better rooms which was located on the 4th floor.
Bookings include breakfast which is an american breakfast - served at 9 am onwards (but if needed they will make arrangements to have it ready earlier or later for you).
What impressed us most was the service and the staff. All of the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Especially when we witnessed the poor reception girl dealing with a barking German tourist!!!! Perfectly handled.
It really is a hidden gem - so close to everything in Patong.
Even better for travellers, they also offer free internet 24/7 downstairs by the reception desk.
There is also a rooftop bar/restaurant area - which is nice to have breakfasat on and watch the goings on below you.
I highly recommend Limburi Hometel! Hope to stay there again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every one of Limburi’s fifteen rooms are furnished and individually decorated to bring a sense of relaxation, comfort and freshness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Limburi Hometel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limburi Hometel Hotel Patong
- Limburi Hometel Patong, Phuket