“great small boutique hotel”
Review of Limburi Hometel

Limburi Hometel
Ranked #189 of 321 Hotels in Patong
Lahore, Pakistan
“great small boutique hotel”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Me (Khurram) and my wife stayed here for one night i.e. 02 Jan 2012 - on the way back from Phi Phi Island. The hotel is very small but ultra modern and very clean rooms. Rooms are small but better than some 4 star I have stayed at. The only thing I would suggest is to put shower curtains in bathrooms. The staff is very very helpful, especially Ms. Gift who is at the counter at all times, she cooperated a lot. I am a tour operator, I would strongly recommend if you are looking for small, inexpensive, clean and modern rooms.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
BrightonUK
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I stayed for 5 days in December and would recommend this hotel. If you are looking for a place very central and just somewhere nice to sleep then definately consider this hotel. Its off the main street in a small side street so you will get road and voices shouting well into the night as there is a massage place on the corner and the girls are very vocal! I always travel with ear plugs anyway so wasn't a problem for me. I was hassled by them every time I left the hotel! But then again I am a single guy travelling alone.

My room was very clean - bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked fine. The bathroom was ok although the hotel water shower never got hot as much as I would have liked. My room faced the side street so would have been noisier than the others that don't. Although if you are loking for some kind of view I think some rooms on the opposite side of the corridor face another building at close range.

The WI-FI was ok too - not the fastest or most reliable but did fine for me. I didn't book breakfast so cannot comment on this. The staff were lovely and very friendly. I had an issue with my room that I spoke directly with the manager about and I thought he was very professional and gracious, and certainly cared about his visitors and offered excellent customer service in dealing with my problem. He is a credit to the hotel.

Overall then, if you want silence, pool, and views then go for a more expensive resort type place, but if you just want somewhere convenient with modern clean rooms and right in the middle of everything then try this place.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank NickTM
Selangor, Malaysia
Reviewed October 28, 2011

For my family Phukey trip, i'm glad that i choose Limburi. We stayed here for 4 nights at the very very reasonable price. At first, we booked 2 deluxe room, but upgrade to Family suite with just add on with little money. The rate is included daily breakfast.

We really enjoy at Limburi, the warm and lovely decoration (we love it so much!) , the delicious breakfast free for us, spacious & clean room and the friendly staff and their big smile on face! And, it's close to everywhere with walking distance (arnd 5 min to Jungceylon Mall, 10 min to beach!!)

Highly recommend Limburi!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Sydney
Reviewed July 19, 2011

What a wonderful place. A very different experience to the larger and impersonal chains. Great value and well located. Spacious rooms with friendly service from the Manager right through to the security guard. Walk to everything. Great little restaurant is also part of the hotel. Will definitelty be back.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Stayed here for just over a week at the very reasonable rate of 800THB per night (listed at 1350, as with most places you will get a much better rate by walking around and bargianing in the off season)

Room is very clean and nicely decorated, plasma TV, good hot shower and everything very modern.

Restaurant is OK for a quick meal, fairly standard.

Staff are great and very friendly, WIFI is free and good quality

No charge or problem to bring a guest back any time there is a night guard on duty after 10pm through til the morning

Will def stay again next time I;m in Phuket

Only compliants are mini bar expensive and no free daily water or kettle and tea/coffee - minor gripe, great hotel :)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Stayed for two nights. Room is big and quite comfortable. Free WiFi.

• Stayed June 2011
Boston
Reviewed March 12, 2011

Showers in my room had water standing making the room stinky, also hot water are hard to get.
Not sure who is the genius that design this hotel but hopefully he's not in this business anymore.

The staff are friendly but there are better hotels for the price, will never consider to stay there again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank David50
limburi, Manager at Limburi Hometel, responded to this review, March 24, 2011
Dear David50,
Thank you for your review.
We appologize if you had a bad stay with us.
We have been over our records for the whole of February, 2011 and have found that we only had 2 guests from America stay with us during that month. Unfortunately we didn't find anybody with the name of David.
We take this problem seriously and would like to fix it as soon as possible.
If you could let us know the date/s that you stayed with us and the room number, we will be able to look further into this matter.
Since we never had any complaints before, it would help us if you can forward those details to us as soon as you can.
We appreciate your help in this.
Once again thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards,