“romantic evening”
Review of Climax on Bangla

Climax on Bangla
Ranked #113 of 565 Restaurants in Patong
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Minsk, Belarus
“romantic evening”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We've had a wonderful time in this restaurant - absolutely delicious food, breathtaking view from the rooftop and friendly service!

2 Thank Olia K
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at Climax on Bangla, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to serving you again very soon.

Phuket
“Great Experience”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great place to eat if you are looking for that something a little bit different in Patong. Service was excellent (thanks David, Pang and Fon) and food up there with the best we have had this trip. Will be back before we leave.

• Visited July 2013
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at Climax on Bangla, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thanks so much for your comments which I shall pass on to the team, we all look forward to serving you once again before the end of your stay.
London
“perfect of food and lovely staff:)”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I find this is the story of a friend. A gourmet restaurant. When I got to try it myself, I do not wonder at all. That day I ordered. Snapper a special menu. It is really very special. Undertakings fresh fish served with steamed rice. My husband ordered.Lamb shank ''Best really.''
These employees are here to love. Undertake care and help all time. I like them a lot. I was hoping that mine will soon be back to eat there again.

1 Thank luvsweety
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at Climax on Bangla, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for such a poetic review, seems we've found a friend.
Patong, Thailand
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Personally I have to say that the Climax Restaurant is probably my favorite place to eat out in Patong. Not only do they offer a great selection of dishes, the quality of the cooking has always been excellent every time I have been there. I love the stylish look of the place. The staff are great, as is the general atmosphere. Climax gets a 10 out of 10 as far as I'm concerned. Great place to take a girl on a date ;)

• Visited June 2013
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at Climax on Bangla, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for your glowing review we tend to share your opinion but of course we would say that. I shall pass on your comments to our very hard working team and we also look forward to a very quick return visit to your favourite restaurant.
Phuket, Thailand
“The best one on Bangla...”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I would definitely recommend visiting rooftop Climax restaurant people who seek to have a nice and tasty dinner in warm relaxing atmosphere. I spent not a single evening there and all the time was pleased by the dishes which are the specialities of the owner. The food is always fresh, the staff is always affable and smiling...After a dinner it is nice to stay a bit longer and enjoy some drinks with a marvelous viewpoint on the sea or the night Patong as you wish ;)))) Special thanks to Simon and David for a great time!!!

1 Thank Jullie_13
Thank you for your lovely review I will be sure to pass them on to Simon and David and the rest of the team. Glad to hear also enjoyed staying late for that extra nightcap. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon on your next visit to Phuket.

Been to Climax on Bangla? Share your experiences!