“our stay at my thai guest house”

My Thai Guest House
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Patong
My Thai Guest House
Ranked #219 of 327 Hotels in Patong
wagga wagga
“our stay at my thai guest house”
Reviewed March 20, 2010

we would highly recommend My Thai to all travelers to patong, especially aussies.
Both Darren and Linny are fabulous hosts and really go out of there way to ensure all guest get the most out of a patong holiday.
we have stayed at 5 star resorts in phuket and would say my thai is the best value for money, best location and best hospitality hands down.
Sensational...
greg & larissa

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Wirral, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 16, 2010

there is no finer way to spend time in patong than a stay at my thai... everything you need and the best advice is there... its my home from home :)

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed March 12, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at My thai for a few nights during our trip and loved it! We were lucky to find it and very glad we did. Neat and tidy rooms, great location (short walking distance to beach, nightlife etc) and fantastic, friendly services that made us feel right at home. Only small although all you need. Would highly recommend for the budget conscious travellor for a good clean, safe and nice place to stay! We will definately be back.

Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Melbourne
Reviewed February 14, 2010

If you are looking for an inexpensive guesthouse in a prime location, this is the one.
Walk out the front door and you are straight into the outdoor restaurant scene with heaps of fresh seafood options. Darren the owner was extremely helpful and made me feel at home and safe at all times. He even pesonally cooked me up a delicious chicken parmigiana for just a few $$. Great bar area and free wi-fi was a pleasant surpise you dont get too often. Ill certainly recommend to friends coming to phuket. Thank again Darren !!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo