Absolute Bangla Suites
  • Beachfront
P.S. Hotel(Patong)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsclimax restauranttime sharepenthouse suitecooking facilitiesrooftop restaurantnight lifelarge fridgeparty streetdvd playerair conhappy hourshort walk to the beachshopping mallwalking streetbanglajacuzziaction
Reviewed September 23, 2013

1 week before my stay, I sent an email to Absolute Bangla Suites requesting for airport transfer and I received an reply email from their marketing department that they have arranged for the airport transfer when I arrived. However, to my dismay, there was no vehicle waiting for me and when I tried to contact the hotel, they say they received no request of airport transfer and told me to make my way to the hotel. I would expect the very least that they could offer for the airport transfer but sadly no. In room jacuzzi was dirty with dust all over and I had to clean it throughly before using it. More outreagous was that during the 2nd night of stay, the housekeeping cleaned up my room and when I return in the evening, there was no clean towels provided, not even one face towel. When I call the housekeeping, they still tell me "Why you call so late !", I was so angry that I hanged up the phone and call the front desk instead. Another issue is during check out, I told them that the air dryer was already in the room when I check in, but the front desk insist that it was different type of air dryer placed in the room and also insist that there was laundry bag provided in the room even though I said don't have. They still dare to give me those despise look as though I am a thief. This is absolutely ridiculous and I will never stay there again !

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Wen87
AbsoluteBanglaSuites, Public Relations Manager at Absolute Bangla Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

We have checked our records for September 2013 and we had 3 couples staying with us from Singapore but there were no complaints recorded from any of their rooms.

We provide airport transportation to all our guests who book online once provided with the flight details.

The jacuzzis in our suites are cleaned daily by housekeeping who are there specifically to service your room requirements at any time.

Clean towels are provided everyday in every room.

Laundry bags always setup in every room, and rechecked by a supervisor daily and would only be charged for if used.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Absolute Bangla Suites is located at the heart of Patong in Bangla Road. As soon as you come out of the hotel, you are at the centre of night life activities and a few hundred metres away from famous Patong Beach! The hotel itself is almost brand new and modern. Large rooms and awesome spa in each unit. Free WiFi internet access and very clean beds. Friendly staff and top roof swimming pool with beautiful views.

Room Tip: Choose a room that is far from Bangla Road to avoid late night noise!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
AbsoluteBanglaSuites, Public Relations Manager at Absolute Bangla Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments so glad you enjoyed many aspoects of our resort during your stay. Certainly location is key for here in Patong and we hope to continue to provide an oasis from the helter skelter life outside and we look forward to welcoming you back if you decide to stay in Phuket again - hopefully very soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was really fortunate and had a chance to go to Thailand for a couple of days, went back to Bangla Suites as I'd been there once before when it had just been completed so it was really nice to go back. I can honestly say they made me feel so welcome and I am really looking forward to going back. The rooms were fantastic- very good quality and a lovely design. With a hot tub in the room you just can't go wrong! Went to the 5th floor bar which is called Climax- that is a really cool place. The food was fantastic, the staff were so friendly and they really made you feel welcome. I'd really like to thank Simon and Dave for really going out of their way to make my stay enjoyable and fun. They are a great asset to Bangla Suites and I can't wait to meet them again so thanks lads. I also had a surprise message from them and the girls on Whatsapp which I really appreciated. It will give me good memories so thank you once again lads. The position of the hotel is fantastic, you can get to where ever you want to go so easily which is very convenient. I can not recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank holiday5678
AbsoluteBanglaSuites, Public Relations Manager at Absolute Bangla Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Great review thanks ! Seems like you have been made very welcome by friends old and new so that's very warming for us and all our team both in the suites and in the restaurant. I shall pass on your comments to all of them and we all look forward to welcoming you back once again real soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had 7nights in phuket during a business trip.i got the free airport transfers 2ways this is the lovely resort at the middle of the Sio Bangla street thier is plenty to do with the walking distance i love the rooftop pool and the Bar. i was scared sitting in the 90minute presentation they told me about how we can do these kind of holidays in the future. i got the very good deal for the next year as well i would certainly say thanks i would like to recommend my friends to book this pack. xyz sold me this pack he is the right person to give a great deals with the lower price. please go head book these kind of holidays. thanks xyz for giving me the great deal.

Room Tip: All rooms in this beautiful hotel is ocean view corner standard rooms on the south side are large and sunny
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Linda R

Thank you so much for your positive it is much appreciated and so glad you enjoyed all aspects of your business trip and the fact you have booked up with us in the future.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had two weeks hear. Had read some of the reviews on tripadvisor. We had room 307. Yes is was noisey from the disco outside. BUT is was nothing that couldn't be over-come. We found that if we put the tv on low it took away from the noise in the bedroon. We were also told that they are approved for treble glazing which sould be happening soon. We ate a few meals in the rooftop restaurant and found them all to be very nice and very tasty. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. Jaeb the hotel concierge was very helpful. We also had no problem with our housemaid Low either. Would happily stay there again as it is very central to everything. The only down for the whole trip was our night out to Fantasea. we booked our tickets at a street ticket offices and asked for a certain area. When we got to the show after the driver finished getting lost we found that we had seats way in the back of the theatre. But that was not the hotels fault. It's a case of first come first served. So if you get there late through no fault of your own you get a seat were they put you. P.S. FANTASTIC HOTEL

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side away from the disco
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank barbhart
AbsoluteBanglaSuites, Public Relations Manager at Absolute Bangla Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thanks for your great review. It's really all about location so glad you had a wonderful holiday and I shall pass on your kind words to our team at the hotel and the Climax Restaurant upstairs. Let's hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back next time you visit Phuket and maybe front row seats for the Fantasea.